Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Marg article, wasn't it posted on here somewhere? Or am I wrong? (probably lol). I remember reading it too, a couple of months back?

OK, then moving past this, and it's been milked to death, so fans, how many episodes to you all think Jorja will be on in S/9 it said she "inked a deal" and that sounds like more than maybe we expected, hopefully.. So perhaps 6 or more, that would be so awesome, and her new short hair, my daughter thought she look better with it, she does look a bit more mature, and she is still pretty. I'll be strange to see her back but joyful, and for her cast mates as well:thumbsup:

Last edited:
THank's GSRLUVER that rocks. I'm there, how funny I guess this is better than no awards at all:shifty: I just wished the Emmy board had of nominated her for so many of her stellar performances on this great show:(

AHH> that's cute,:) thank's, and GSRLUVER where does one vote on the EWWY awards it doesn't say?:confused:but on another site it says she's no 3rd place:thumbsup:

*falls back into the thread after months of being AWOL*

HEY FOLKS! Look what th cat dragged in ;)

I have been at that websit to vote for Jorja. Woot woot! She still rocks!

Thank's Insx whoopee:bolian:, she's #2 with 19% of the votes the girl from 'LOST" is #1, I've never watched that, or have no idea who she is, so come on fans lets make our girl #1
Cheering.gif

She's 29% behind, how can that be? And who are those other people? I never heard of any of them... or any of the other shows for that matter.

Anyway, I voted for Jorja, don't believe she can still make it, though.

i voted for her too. we still got some time, so people can still definitely vote and we could still make it to first. at least she's second and not last lol

Yep bubbles it's still open, and everyone keep voting! I've found out that you can vote once a day! :) I'm not sure how much longer the poll is open, but if we all can try and vote once day until it closes, I think Jorja still has a chance! :)

She's still #2 now with 22% of the votes, so lets keep voiting till she's #1. and here's a brief article about Jorja her talking, from the CSI Magazine talking about S/9!

CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back