Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see her do some films. I'd like to see her produce some more plays too, I loved the interviews she did about the Dusty Springfield play. Just more Jorja all around would be aweome :)

I just waneted to share this with you all. I e-mailed David Rambo, on Aug 7, and last night he go back to me, I'd asked "how many episodes was Jorja going to be in"? his reply[below] what a guy how cool is that? He's so busy and working on CSI, and he took the time to get back to a hugh fan, what a guy:bolian:

Dear..my name
I wished I could tell you exactly how many episodes Jorja Fox will be in during S/9, but at this point, I CAN'T. I can tell you that I've seen the season premiere, & it's great to have Jorja back with the team, even under the circumstances of the story. It's a fantastic episode!
Sincerely
David Rambo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis_Rambo

That's awesome that he emailed back. Seriously cool with his timetable. I hope we'll see her in a few.

I was watching the good old eps earlier, i watched all for our country. Those were the days... and Sara- "now who's the punk, bitch." Got to love it.

And your reply was awesome desertwind

Thank's Gravity and the rest, I knew you'll all be excited, I was so giddy and excited last night, I couldn't believe that he repsonded, although he did way back a year or so ago on the results of 'DD" when I e-mailed him about "does Sara survive", and he replied, the same almost, vague, but I read between the lines, he goes "watch it, you'll be pleasantly suprised" I saved that one too:thumbsup:where as that troll Ausiello said "she's probably dead" when he worked for TV Guide:klingon: gotta love this guy! he also was behind "Butterflied" and so many more. so I always smile when I read his name, I replied back and so thanked him:thumbsup:

I haven't been on this forum for a long time but when I read these things, that some people here actually get in contact with CSI cast (for example through signed autographs) and people like David Rambo I'm like, wow :thumbsup:

I haven't been on this forum for a long time but when I read these things, that some people here actually get in contact with CSI cast (for example through signed autographs) and people like David Rambo I'm like, wow :thumbsup:

Yeh it's awesome. Especially when they tell you something you want to hear, like desertwind.

Thank's:bolian: perserverance, is the "key" I'm so passionate about Jorja . returning, & the Warrick ep. that I just took a chance and e-mailed him , and actually he responded about a year ago, when I still lived in Nevada, on her demise in "LD" because that troll Ausiello insinuated, that "Sara probably doesn't make it" so DR e-mailed me and said basically the same thing, as the newest e-mail they [the writers] can't let anything of paramount importance out of the bag, but he said, [and I saved it] "to watch it, and I would be pleasantly surprised" well weren't we all, did she survive? but on to a hugh e-mail that he sent to PiperGrissosm OMG I was blown out of the water on his response to her, so to view it in it's entirety go to~

LINK

Thanks for posting the link :thumbsup: I'm so happy that I found this forum because you people here post all sorts of things here, from pics and screencaps to links I did not see before so happy to be here :D

It's very cool here. I'm glad I found it too. I've been here a year now, that's very scary! but it's great we can all discuss our favourite actors/characters etc.where abouts on the page is the reply? I've had a very brief look around. Duh, edit to realise it was the pic staring right at me...

I can't believe it was a year ago we were 'will she make it?' 'won't she make it?' questions. It doesn't seem that long ago to me. I remember being so happy she was alive, and then soon after so gutted Jorja decided to leave.

Last edited:
She was at 60 last year, this year she came in at 53 on the afterellen top 100.

Charlize Theron comes in right behind her, that is something to be proud of seeing what a knockout Charlize is.

She was also Ms Surrender's Weekend Crush in November 2007.

Last edited:
Only number 53 on the afterellen top 100. That surprises me a little. But above charlize theron is awesome.

And number 37 is good. I'd personally have her higher though ;)

Maybe next time there's a voting we should promote it here, that way a lot more Jorja fans could vote for her ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back