Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week their re-running "Empty Eyes" one of her all time greatest performances, the dead girls, that freak attacking Sara,:scream: and at the end watching the news, goes "I held his hand"

Totally agree with you desertwind. This scene where she found that girl and listened to her is stunnig. Her acting when she was out of the house was so touching. I saw in her eyes how this experience was hard. Really amazing piece.

It was amazing, her facial expressions and the way her eyes and face show so many emotions, and it's just amazing.

Well I think that interview was done almost a year ago, during the writers strike. But GOD she looked beautiful in that interview, and she was so full of emotion. Really amazing.

Well I think that interview was done almost a year ago, during the writers strike. But GOD she looked beautiful in that interview, and she was so full of emotion. Really amazing.

I am at work where youtube is banned, so I can't watch the video,:(
I hope, REALLY hope that she grows her hair out. I know alot of her fans like it short, but I don't. Sorry! She's still beautiful, but I love longer hair.:thumbsup:

Aww, that was a beautiful interview! It just further proves how close of a family they all are and how much of a caring person Jorja is. :) It's so nice to know that Jorja wrote Sara's letter to Grissom. It seems so fitting and natural. :)

That letter was one of the most heart-wrenching letters I've ever heard, and to think she wrote it, so poignant, from her heart, beautiful. touching and real:thumbsup:

there is a interview with Jorja on RTL it takes part during the writers strike

Jorja interview

I watched it yesterday late at night. Very good interview. She looked really good. Nice is that she wrote that letter to Grissom. I'm not a fan of GSR but great that was made by Jorja. It's showing how much she's into her character:)

Jorja interview

I watched it yesterday late at night. Very good interview. She looked really good. Nice is that she wrote that letter to Grissom. I'm not a fan of GSR but great that was made by Jorja. It's showing how much she's into her character:)

I totally agree with you Deirdre. While I'm not a great GSR supporter, it was an amazing letter with so much feeling in it, and knowing Jorja wrote it is just, well, wow-amazing.

Jorja interview

I totally agree with you Deirdre. While I'm not a great GSR supporter, it was an amazing letter with so much feeling in it, and knowing Jorja wrote it is just, well, wow-amazing.

Ladies I have to agree with you both, however I love Jorja... She looked different in the interview. I dont know what it was. Defo she looked nice and relaxed.

I hope that we get to see Jorja doing other things- she's one hot lady- a humanitarian, and a fab actor (or is it still politically correct to call women actress?)

Thanks for the find! Did anyone else notice that the sound was really low? Probably just me.

The sound sucked, could barely hear her, but she's so animated and excited and is so into her character, and I'll bet her buddies from CSI had alot to do with her return, since she does hang out with them maybe:thumbsup:and the return of "Empty Eyes" is on tomorrow night, I'm wondering who picked that one, out of all the re-runs they could have chosen..how she can cry on cue, amazing:wtf:she's so incredible in this ep.

You may already know this but you can download the interview from JAA and the interview on the RTL site has better sound

Jorja RTL

about Jorja doing other things, I read that she turned down some TV Films because she was producing the Dusty Springfield play, so I hope she will do some films or something, I would love to see her in something .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back