Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Jorja on the Jorja Fox online site, with her speaking about her co-star on CSI, really profound:thumbsup:

"These two people, they have alot in common. They're both really not great with people in many respects, and they're emotionally detached in many aspects. If two people like that can find each other, there's something really beautiful in that"
Jorja Fox on the Grissom/Sara relationship

It IS a truly beautiful relationship. I love the whole GSR thing. (DUH, I run a GSR website!!!):guffaw:

If anyone has any great Jorja/Sara/GSR pics, info or anything, join my site, it's link is in my sig.

I can't wait to see her back at CSI, only two months away

So how do all you Jorja/Sara fans like her new short hair-do? like it, don't like it, don't care? it's cute, and everyone needs a change now and then:thumbsup:

I think I've said it before, I'm not very fond of the short hair, I prefer it longer. Doesn't look too bad though. After all, it's Jorja ;)

Ditto. I think she looks pretty old actually. I mean, she's 40 and she looks the part, but before she used to look younger than her age. I don't mind, though, she's still cute :).

I prefer the longer hair, like Jorja_rain said it made her look younger. But I also agree with miacharlize, I prefer it longer, but it looks ok shorter. It's Jorja so I guess anything would look ok ;)

I like it both ways, and she to me look's about 25, and hasn't aged at all while going into this 9 years series! [see pic.thread]

Last edited:
I agree that she hasn't really aged over the seasons, but you can tell she's older through the fashions I guess. She maybe looks a couple of years older now than season 1, no more than that.

I don't think it's just the clothes, it's the face (no snide remark about smokers here) and general appearance, too. Which isn't bad, would be freaky if she still looked exactly the same as she did in her 20ies. Women are supposed to age, aren't they? To me, age is not a bad thing, she's one hot 40 year old, she just doesn't look 30 anymore.

I agree that she hasn't really aged over the seasons, but you can tell she's older through the fashions I guess. She maybe looks a couple of years older now than season 1, no more than that.

Some people just don't age, and some look older than they are, she has obviously good genes, and does look still so young, like she did in the beginning, and then her life style of being a vegetarian probably benefits in that smooth skin and young look, & her water sports doesn't hurt either. I still think she look's amazing, and so much younger than her chronlogical age! here's another fan-site and it's got some great little icons of her! enjoy:thumbsup:

http://www.westlord.com/jorja-fox/

She still looks as great as ever. I agree with desertwind, she looks well after herself and one can tell (only the smoking part). I don't think she looks like a 25 year old but as miacharlize said, she is a hot 40 year old :D

She looks great still, but the smoking has resulted in her skin aging less than well. The evidence is clear when comparing her looks in CSI season1 to that in season 8. I actually think she looked like a 26-year old in season 1, but in season 8 she looked about 15 years older. Evidence that smoking is really unhealthy and cannot be balanced by a vegetarian diet, at least in terms of skin-aging.

You don't have to be nor look like a twenty-something in order to be attractive, and Jorja certainly is still a hottie, but I much prefer her looks from 10 years ago.

She certainly is still hot. I don't think she's aged that much particularly, but I think she looks a lot older than 25. I guess she looks early-mid thirties, but yes, definately still attractive. Out of the CSI seasons, I actually thought she looked at her best in season 6 and 7, something about the way her hair made her look super hot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back