Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

see, that's the thing...i've always found myself bored w/ csi when there's a lack of sara...and csi w/ NO sara is...pointless to say the least.
    we don't know jorja personally, though that would rock...she's a great person, and she's human. i love and respect her no matter what. what she does, or who she does for that matter. i just, you know, want her to be happy, and keep doing what she loves. even though i don't know her, and probably never will...i want her to get the best she can out of life, and if this "break" or whatever is what she needs, then so be it! i think we can survive in some way or another. supporting her all the way.
    she's a beautiful woman, and fantastic actor, and plays the best damn character on television, IMO!!

GO JORJA

2. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Actually that is not true. It's really only been Susan Mara and that CSI light double of hers whom she has been linked with. Mara and her supposedly even owened a house for 4 years. Of course that's never been confirmed by Fox herself, but the facts (if you google hard enough) pretty much speak for themselves. So anyway, there's really only been 2 women she's been romantically linked with, and not every woman she's ben photographed with.

3. GSRfanatic25

yeah, I was going to mention that Jorja_Rain. It's usually just that woman that I hear her rumored to be with. And it very well could be her girlfriend...or it could be her best friend whom she takes everywhere. Who knows out here in fandom?? For me, it doesn't matter, honestly. Once again, whatever makes her happy.
    And Rain, I like the quote in your signature...it's kind of mind boggling...it's cool!

4. Jorja_Rain

Actually the rumor didn't start because of some pictures, and I'd hardly say she takes her everywhere, there are way to little pictures out there of the two of them together :(.

5. GSRfanatic25

i meant, i've seen her w/ jorja at a bunch of different events, in pictures. i know the rumors didn't start because of the pictures...my point is whatever makes her happy is fine w/ me.
    trying to be an optimist i guess...sally sunshine. everyone on these threads are at each others throats because of differences of opinion or whatnot...we should all just come here in our mutual love of jorja and be happy go lucky together!!

6. Jorja_Rain

I hardly think I was at your throat, and neither was I talking about a difference of opinion. I think that a lot of GSR fans in general get way too emotional when someone doesn't agree with them. Some people just have to realize that a difference of opinion is not the same as putting someone down. And I for one don't think that this thread has had any Jorja bashing. Neither do I think that we argued. We stated different points, that's it. Why do some people act so whiny? (and I don't mean you personally, fanatic.)

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Before it goes to far I figured I would just add this from the "Help Guide".

8. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Don't know if any of you have heard but Jorja will be on the late show November 5th. and also on the view sometime in November

9. GSRfanatic25

seriously? sweetness
    let me know if you hear a date for the view, i must record!
    thanks for the info

10. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

11. Jorja_Rain

This just in:

For those who don't know who she is :p, this is from afterellen.com :

12. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I should have said Jorja is going to be on the
    Late Late show with Craig Ferguson

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

14. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Thanks for the Bio :)
    I think Dusty was great my fave song must be
    "I Close My Eye's"
    if Jorja is producing the play anyone heard anything about who will be in it.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome, and I've got OLD LP called "DUSTY IN MEMPHIS" and her big hit when I was a little kid, was "SON OF A PREACHER MAN" an I think the info. about the play would probably be on Jorja's fan-sites.. jorjafox.net PureJorja, and jorjafox.org ;) and she was in Las Vegas two week's ago, at the UNLV.. and of course once again secrecy and privacy is her key in life, I knew nothing about it till the article the next day :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.