Jokes Thread

I found this joke on the Trek BBS, I think this has to be the best joke on there right now.

A little boy asks his father, "What's the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically' ?"

The father tells his son he'll share the answer, but the son first must ask his mother, sister, and brother if each of them would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Confused, the little boy agrees and runs off to find his mother.

He asks his mother the question. Her reply:

"Well, a million dollars would help us finish paying off the house, our bills, and put everyone through college, and Mr. Pitt is quite attractive, so yes, yes I would.

The boy then finds his sister and asks her. The sister replies:

"Oh hellz yes! He fine! Plus, I could finally buy a car and move the F out of this hole!"

The little boy then finds his brother and poses the question. His brother answers:

"I guess so A million bucks would get a lot of psychotherapy if I needed it, and oh hell, it would just be one night, so yeah I would."

So the little boy goes back to his father and relays that his sister, his mother, and his brother all said yes. Still confused, the boy asks his father what any of this has to do with the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'.

His father smiles and says, "Son, potentially we're sitting on three million dollars. Realistically, we're living with two hookers and a homo."

devil-smiley-020.gif

I have some..
What is yellow and blue??
---------------------
-----------------------
------------------------
-----------------------
--------------------
----------------------
---------------------
a chicken with jeans :p

THE HORTH WITHPERER

Bob calls his buddy Sam, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a
friend over to look at a horse.

Sam asks "How will I recognize him?"

That's easy, he's a midget with a speech impediment."
So, the midget shows up, and Sam asks him if he's looking for a
male or female horse.

"A female horth."

So he shows him a prized filly.

"Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth"?

Sam picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once
over.

"Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth"? So he picks the little fella
up again, and shows him the horse's ears.

"Nith earzth, can I see her mouf"?

The rancher is gettin' pretty ticked off by this point, but he
picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

Nice mouf, can I see her twat"?

Totally mad at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and
rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's rear end,
pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing. "Perhapth I should
rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit

I've heard that joke before Baba, seems like on of those jokes you can here it a few times and each time it's as good as it was the first time. Personally I'm surprised that you thought it was appropriate for this site, I wanted to post it but decided not to risk getting inm trouble.

The Washington Post's yearly contest where readers are asked to supply alternate meanings for various words -- and the winners are...

1. Coffee (n.), a person who is coughed upon.

2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.

3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.

4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.

5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.

6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absentmindedly answer the door in your nightgown.

7. Lymph (v), to walk with a lisp.

8. Gargoyle (n.), an olive-flavored mouthwash.

9. Flatulence (n.) the emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.

10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.

11. Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.

12. Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified demeanor assumed by a proctologist immediately before he examines you.

13. Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddish expressions.

14. Pokemon (n), A Jamaican proctologist.

15. Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that, when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.

16. Circumvent (n.), the opening in the front of boxer shorts.

There was two men walking down the street. The other one was a musician and the other one had no money either...

dynamo those are hillarioous, i was giggling out loud and my mum asked if i was on drugs, my fave are willy nilly and lymph

Reaching the end of a job interview, the human resources person asked a young engineer fresh out of MIT what kind of a salary he was looking for.

"In the neighborhood of $140,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."

"Well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every 2 years...say, a red Corvette?"

"Wow! Are you kidding?"

"Yeah, but you started it."

It's not great, but I thought it was well funny. :lol:

Back