Jokes Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by glam_chic86, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Exercise Routine

If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job. Have a Beer

2. Dynamo1

Not really a joke, but a funny occurance: At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will not happen again for a long long time. Of course, in Europe they switch things around a bit, so the numbers won't be in the same order.

3. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Gosh, that made me tired. :lol:

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

hiya'll here is a blonde joke for all us blonde's.

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, “Wanna hear a blonde joke?”

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something.”

Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I’m a 6′ tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6′2″, weighs 225, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6′5″ pushing 300 and he’s a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?”

The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. They both get pissed. The giraffe falls over. The man goes to leave and the bartender says, "Oi. You can't leave that lyin' there." And the man says, "It's not a lion. It's a giraffe."

6. MacsLovlyAngl

I like that Tink :lol:

Here's another

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient’s room.

He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half.

Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet.

The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing.

The patient replied, “Can’t you see I’m sawing this piece of wood in half?”

The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing.

Patient #1 replied, “Oh. He’s my friend, but he’s a little crazy. He thinks he’s a lightbulb.”

The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2’s face is going all red.

The doctor asks Patient #1, “If he’s your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself”

Patient #1 replies, “What? And work in the dark?”

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Haha! That's a good one. :lol: That really cracked me up. Very good! I like Tink's as well. :D

8. MacsLovlyAngl

A few people are sitting in a bar when one guy says, "My name is Larry, and I am a SNAG."

Another guy says, "What's that?"

The first guy says, "That means I am a Single, New Age Guy."

Another one says, "My name is Gary, and I am a DINK.

A girl asks, "What's that?"

He says, "That means I am a Double Income, No Kids."

A lady says, "That's nice. My name is Gertrude, and I am a WIFE."

Larry says, "A wife? What's a wife?"

She says, "That means, 'Wash, Iron, Frolick, Etc."

9. Dynamo1

The Top 16 Differences if Game Shows Were Hosted by Satan

The "Lightning Round" involves actual lightning.

"You still have two deathlines available. Do you want to consult the tarot or phone Hitler?"

When your host says, "Come on down!" he ain't kidding!

Always the same friggin' parting gift: The director's cut DVD of "Little Nicky."

Spin the wheel? Eat entrails. Daily Double? Eat entrails.

The "Name That Tune" orchestra is nothing but a guy playing a golden fiddle.

A true "Daily Double" involves betting your soul *and* having Richard Simmons as your roommate in hell.

Their own having been rendered useless from repeated poker-stabbings, contestants always eager to buy a bowel.

Door #1: Hellfire and damnation.
    Door #2: Eternal plagues and pestilence.
    Door #3: Room full of telemarketers with your number on speed dial.

Wrong answer? Pitchfork in the ass!

"Okay, ladies, here's your question: What did your husbands say when our hellhounds ripped off and ate their testicles?"

"Wheel! Of! Misfortune! And now, your host... Paaaaaaaat Satanjak!"

"I'll take 'No Matter What You Answer, You'll Suffer in Hell for All Eternity' for $100, master."

"You can keep the cattle prod in your rectum or trade it for what's behind the curtain next to Pol Pot."

"... and the Final Jeopardy category is: 'Random Strangers Your Mom Has Spanked.'"

All nine Hollywood Squares are occupied by Baldwin brothers.

10. Dynamo1

FACTS TO PONDER:

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000
    (B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000
    (C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.

Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health Human Services.

>>>

Now think about this:

Guns:

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
    (Yes, that's 80 million..)
    (B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
    (C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is

Statistics courtesy of the FBI

>>>

So, statistically, doctors are approximately
    9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

>>>

Remember, "Guns don't kill people, doctors do."

>>>

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT
    ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

>>>

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

11. Dynamo1

Got this one in an email...

Police Comments

These 16 police comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:

#16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."

#15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."

#14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

#13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

#12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."

#11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"

#10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"

#9 "Warning! You want a warning? OK, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

#8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

#7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs, and step in monkey poop."

#6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

#5 "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC."

#4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"

#3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."

#2 "I'm glad to hear that Chief [of Police] Hawker is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."

#1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."

12. Dynamo1

13. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

Not sure if this has been here..

QUESTIONS

Can you cry under water?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

What disease did cured ham actually have?

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.

Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

If Jimmy ****** corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

14. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

^^Awesome :lol:

15. midnight17

midnight17 Witness

that one was really good it had me laughing a lot