Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

MrsG, you remind me so much of one of my best friends. She's "cleavage-impaired," as she likes to say. One day at work, I was sitting at her desk. She walked in the door with her arms hugging herself, and her boobs were sort of there. She said, "Hey, check out my rack." I, being ever so helpful, said, "You know, you should get one of those Wonderbras. It would really help you out." She said, "What the H*** do you think I'm wearing!!!!!"

We both died of hysterical laughter, and our bosses walked by. They said, "Do we want to know?" My friend and I just shook our heads in the negative...they kept right on walking.

ETA: Ya like me avvie? Ya like that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

I asked my parents again, and was surprised to hear them say yes, but I have to find a way to get there since I don’t drive…so anyone out there wanna give feenx a ride??? I’ll pay for gas, I don’t even have to be in the car you can stuff me in the trunk or even tie me to the hood :p :lol: I have to find a way to get there before I buy the tickets.

anyone got a private jet to fly me over? :D :lol:

omg, you girls better take lots of pictures because it sounds like y'all are gonna have a lot of fun.

I know this is gonna be a weird question, but when you girls meet up with the Suicide girls ... is it possible to ask one specific member where she got her outfits from in CSI:NY 3x05? The Suicide girl I'm talking about is Al, the one who gets questioned by Danny and later punches up that young guy. :D

MBGrissom said:
my "day" was in the Hair Bands Rocker late 80's & grunge early 90's, so that kind of gives my age away - can someone pass me those Depends, thank you veddy much? :lol:
That was my day too, baby. :D Can't seem to find my GnR jersey anywhere, but that puppy sure got a lot of use ... must have tossed it out along with my giant can of aqua net. :lol:

MrsG, you remind me so much of one of my best friends. She's "cleavage-impaired," as she likes to say. One day at work, I was sitting at her desk. She walked in the door with her arms hugging herself, and her boobs were sort of there. She said, "Hey, check out my rack." I, being ever so helpful, said, "You know, you should get one of those Wonderbras. It would really help you out." She said, "What the H*** do you think I'm wearing!!!!!"
That is sadly something I can relate to. Just this summer I educated Top on the importance of a good push-up bra for the flat chested. Silly girl thought bras were just to offer support for those with cleavage. :rolleyes:

I asked my parents again, and was surprised to hear them say yes, but I have to find a way to get there since I don’t drive…so anyone out there wanna give feenx a ride???
Woo hoo! :D If you live anywhere in the West Hollywood / Hollywood area, I can give you a ride. If you're further away than that, you'll have to hit up anyone who might be coming from your area.
I know this is gonna be a weird question, but when you girls meet up with the Suicide girls ... is it possible to ask one specific member where she got her outfits from in CSI:NY 3x05? The Suicide girl I'm talking about is Al, the one who gets questioned by Danny and later punches up that young guy.
Sure. If we actually meet them, I'll ask Al about that.

may i ask a personal question? you are all talking about your hay day, how old are you lovely ladies? i thought i was one of the older gals here being 28, but i was too young for the rocker stage. or were you all just ahead of your time?

At 28, you are among the older crowd on the board, but ...um, I'm embarrassed to say, I've got you beat. I'm 35. I consider the hair bands to be the bands of "my day" because although I wasn't old enough to be out hitting the clubs or anything, GnR's Appetite for Destruction tape (yes, I did say 'tape' - I'm that old :lol:) lived in my first car and when I think back on high school, I think of cheerleading -- pep rallys and bus rides to away football games with the sounds of Poison, Motley Crue, Great White, White Lion, Twisted Sister, etc. blaring. Good times. There aren't many of us on this board old enough to recall making out in a t-top Camaro to "Sister Christian," but I'm one of the proud who enjoyed the hair band days. :lol:

very cool mrs. g! i looooooooved tapes. and records. i remember the first records i ever got were The Jets and Janet Jackson's COntrol...along with NKOTB. But i was under ten yrs old! in junior high i had use your illusion 1 and 2 on TAPE. i had sooo many tapes, i still have them. mixed tapes were my specialty! hahaha

Woo hoo! If you live anywhere in the West Hollywood / Hollywood area, I can give you a ride. If you're further away than that, you'll have to hit up anyone who might be coming from your area.
Nope :( i live in Pacoima.
What are records :confused: im joking :p Im only 20, but i have a few.

Cahill_Fan said:
i looooooooved tapes. and records. i remember the first records i ever got were The Jets and Janet Jackson's COntrol...along with NKOTB. But i was under ten yrs old! in junior high i had use your illusion 1 and 2 on TAPE. i had sooo many tapes, i still have them. mixed tapes were my specialty! hahaha

:lol: you totally mentioned NKOTB, that rocks! I was 'Joey' three years ago for halloween. My former roommates and I managed to do a couple of performances of Step by Step as well. :)

Sadly, I am in my early 30s *shudders*, ok, 31, but still, old enough to remember 80s hair bands, and 90s grunge bands are still some of my favorite music! :D

I am sooooo jealous that I won't be able to make it next month! I really wanted to wear a whorey top and tight jeans! :lol: What fun! :p

Have fun, ladies and I expect lots of pictures.....

Ahhh... the good old days. When Janet Jackson was cool, hair bands were hot, and you slow-danced to NKOTB. Same age as you Thumpy which is definitely older than most of the people here. But that just means we're more experienced as fangirls ;)

So ... where does a punk goth girl who listened to New Kids on the Block as a kid, then moved up to the techno music of La Bouche, then totally got into Santana, Deep Purple, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Queen but still loves oldies all the way from the '60s fit in? :lol:

Right in the middle! I *love* Santana and Queen. I think the one thing that we know from interacting with each other on the board is that there is no mould you can put any one of us into ;) Rock and punk music share space on my ipod with soca, classical and pop. It's all good! :lol:

I'm embarrassed to say, I've got you beat. I'm 35. I consider the hair bands to be the bands of "my day" because although I wasn't old enough to be out hitting the clubs or anything, GnR's Appetite for Destruction tape (yes, I did say 'tape' - I'm that old ) lived in my first car and when I think back on high school, I think of cheerleading -- pep rallys and bus rides to away football games with the sounds of Poison, Motley Crue, Great White, White Lion, Twisted Sister, etc. blaring. Good times. There aren't many of us on this board old enough to recall making out in a t-top Camaro to "Sister Christian," but I'm one of the proud who enjoyed the hair band days.

Holy Crap! We could so be twins, except I'm 34 and not as pretty or near as thin. :( Wasn't a cheerleader. Didn't make out in a Camaro, but did cruise in my best friend's '77 black Corvette Stingray. :devil: How could you forget Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Ratt and 2 Live Crew! The Crew had the raging 1st Amendment case of our young lifetimes, and GnR rocked! :eek: Also Oingo Boingo baby...

Ya'll have made Eyes happy! :lol:

ETA: Can't forget Billy Idol!!!!! ;)

Back