Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

I actually don't mind the drive from Sac to LA at all. My life is pretty chaotic, so I really really welcome 5 hours by myself. Just flying down 5 with my music blasting. ... Until I see the flashing lights in my rear-view mirror and wonder how long the siren has been on since I can't hear it -- like last month. :( I'm cool with paying the fat-ass ticket. Those who break the law should be punished. But 8 hours of traffic school? :eek: That just sucks my ass too hard for words.

For any commuting between Sac and LA, I'd definitely fly though. 1 hour flight for $100. Cheap and easy.

We really should coordinate a massive meet-up in LA with plenty of advance notice and on a weekend during the summer, so those in school can participate too.

does anyone know if this is sold out yet? i want to get tickets, but have to wiat until the weekend. i guess i just have to keep my fingers crossed!!!

I think you're the first person I've heard who actually doesn't mind the drive between Sacramento and Los Angeles, MrsG. Lol, I despise it and I only have to do it four to six times a year. I hate the scenery (it's the same thing the whole ride), the cops, the smell, and the fact that I always manage to get stuck behind semi-trucks.

But yeah, flying is totally the way to go on a weekly basis.

PrettyEyes lives! Barely. We'll leave it at that. Modem kept crapping out on me, and I've been on a new medication which meant I kept crapping out on life. :lol: Naps were Eyes' new best friend, let me tell you.

As for the Suicide Girls thing, um, well, I'm attempting to be diplomatic so how about: No way in h-e-double hockey sticks. :eek: That should be PG-13. I'm not a nightclubbin' kind of girl, and if you all thought you'd get laughed at with MrsG because she was slightly not punk-slut, you'd get stuff thrown at you with me. I'm your typical, oh what's the word, Pollyanna Goody Two Shoes. :p I think that fits me.

New meds...feeling good...actually feeling nothing. Yeah!!! :D

^ Oooookay, well then, I'll take that as a pretty definitive "no". :lol: Enjoy those new meds and perhaps if our next event is a CSI Files bake sale or something equally wholesome, we'll catch ya next time.

^ Only if you wanna keep some for yourself, seeing as how you are only like one year younger than I am. Incontinence is surely right around the corner for you too. :lol:

You know, Carmine's only one year younger than me. We could send some to him for Christmas too...of course, he wouldn't comprehend the inside joke.

Restraining order, here we come!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

sheeeett....what is going on in this joint? i've been away for a few days and it's gone from meeting in LA, to kicking asses and now depends?! hahaha.... :lol:

Hi Messin, what's goin' on? Do you need any Depends? You probably will by the time me and MrsG are finished with this happenin' place!!!

Meds are gooooood! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woo hoo, both the girls I was waiting to hear from have finally found their way to the board. PrettyEyes is holding out for a bake sale or perhaps a G-rated Winnie the Pooh matinee (we only tease the ones we love :lol:), but how about you, messinwithmesser? Any chance of getting your butt down to LA?

I'll have you know I rock out to Social D, Ataris, Foo Fighters, Tom Petty, Beastie Boys, Bad Religion and numerous others. Plus, I do enjoy a good Carmine movie (and we all know he's a bad boy...)! I'm just afraid if I went to a SG show I'd be needing tons of antibiotics or something. Oh wait, that's Carmine. :lol: :devil: We only tease the ones we love (as if he's ever going to read this). :lol:

Back