Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

It means we can blow the minds of our CSI:NY hotties in 50 ways you haven't heard of yet.

by...::clears throat:: 'ehem' blow you have no pun intended when you say that right? ::giggles::

Top Yes, it has been said that I get a bit obnoxious and 'over excited' (I personally dont think its possibly to ever be OVER-excited, but okay...) yeap, I'm so totally stoked.

Looks like everyones going with F**k me boots, I need some of those, I'm too scared to go that far... lol, as it seems I may change my mind the night before the club and be like 'dude, what the hell am I doing?' and then try and find something else to wear, something... less-slutty. he he, so, if all of a sudden I start trying to back out of slutty clothes, you girls need to beat me up, okay? deal?

I CANT WAIT!!! ::dances around her bedroom::

:lol: indeed, some of us can blow the minds of those CSI boys in more ways than you younguns will ever know. :lol:

All I need is 5 minutes with any of those men, and they will never be the same ;)

BTW, F*** me boots ROCK. I have tall white ones. They got LOTS of attention when I wore them. Yes, all 'old' women have F*** me boots. It is a staple in my wardrobe. ;)

and... Jorja , this old ass is kicking your young ass in my tall F*** me boots. That will teach ya to call us old. :lol: *smooches*

C'mon, girl, surely you can bum one of your parents cars for the night or find a friend who drives and wants to go.
Parents no my mom said their going out to have some alone time that day :eek: and im not asking where. hmmm maybe I can ask my older sister if she wants to come, but not to sure cause when she goes out she likes to drink and she can't drink cause she pregnant and if she can't drink she won't be any fun. I've been thinking about maybe a taxi...or maybe I’ll hitch hike :lol:. I wanna go im tired of just goign out to a place that has a kid's menu.

jkladis!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Thumpy, we geriatrics sure love our f--k me boots, don't we? And they say the elderly don't get laid... :rolleyes: ;)

^^^ ::laughs:: you gals are crazy. So, I guess maybe I shouldnt get f**ck me boots... sounds like its a staple for you more... "mature" gals... lol.. (like how I didnt use the word 'old'?? you should like...give me kudos.. or.. well, pointers... haha! for not using the word 'old'.... j/k)

Maria... you have to come!!! I'll come pick your a$$ up...

jkladis is going im a bit surprise he's leaving Carmine’s bushes unattended.
Maria... you have to come!!! I'll come pick your a$$ up
Cool, and you don’t even to worry about getting in the middle of a shoot out we have those here once a year and that was just yesterday :lol:

Its just a shootout. I'll be sure to hide my uniform so I dont look like a big target to gangbangers. Plus, I'm from San Francisco, I've seen a shootout, or two--- or twelve in my 19 years, lol.

:)

:lol: If you show up with your uniform on people will wonder who died and when is their apartment up for rent :lol: Lovely community ain't it :lol:

he he, oh yeah. Big change from the poshness and ::clears throat:: well..glamourous-ness that is Beverly Hills, lol.

isnt it funny how when you're looking for something that you really really want/need, you cant find it, but if you didnt want something thats all they have?? anyone else ever have that problem when they shop? I cannot find a slutty shirt, anywhere, DARNIT! ::bangs head on desk:: urgh! This is making me get frustrated, lol.

I'm so ready to PARTY!!! 3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS!!! ::does a little dance, makes a little love... gets down tonight....:: *giggles* boy you girls who are going are in for a treat. lol

CSINYRULZ said:
isnt it funny how when you're looking for something that you really really want/need, you cant find it, but if you didnt want something thats all they have?? anyone else ever have that problem when they shop? I cannot find a slutty shirt, anywhere, DARNIT! ::bangs head on desk:: urgh! This is making me get frustrated, lol.
Hate it when that happens! As soon as you stop looking, slutty shirts are all you'll find.

Speaking of sluttiness, I got the most freakin' awesome boots yesterday. They don't have much use except for events like this (perhaps Halloween or in the bedroom, but that's about it). These go miles beyond saying "F*** me." They say, "For 50 bucks, I'll show ya the time of your life." :lol: Black leather, thigh high, lace up with a 5 inch stiletto heel. :eek: They are so slutty that I'll have to keep my make-up minimal and my top not too slutty or I honestly will be mistaken for a hooker. Loving these boots! They rock! :D

Dudes, if ya want slutty, I suggest ya check out either trashy.com or lip-service.com ... both have nice clubbing clothes, if you can afford their prices. :D Lip Service caters to the underground / punk / goth subculture. Trashy.com's more for the ... well, just think Paris Hilton. :p

Mrs. G those boots sound AMAZING!!! where'd ya get them? I cant pull off boots, or heels for that matter, my legs arent great looking, an I can barely walk in flats without tripping over my own feet - believe me, if theres a piece of cement thats a half inch higher then the rest of the conrete, my feet will find it and I'll trip over it.

trashy.com is such a fun place, I bought a halloween costume from them last year, so so funny, I cant find it anywhere either because it was definitley slutty, and I could have worn the black lace up pleather top to Key Club. Watch, I'll finally find a whore-ish shirt and pay over what I need to be paying for a shirt, and then I'll find the costume, he he.

SO, since I cant work boots, I gotta work the hair and 'assets' lol.. :)

I'm so excited!!! I seriously cant contain myself.

Back