Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

CSINYRULZ said:
Its an idea of what a woman should look like - tats, piercings, etc. The best way I can say what they are - from what I understand is, they are like the Rocker-Chick version of Playboy

Heres some quotes from magazines and stuff about them:

"....SuicideGirls offers a version of erotica devoid of big hair and boob jobs, instead showcasing the kind of girls you'd find in a mosh pit..." - NME
I think the idea isn't so much that women should look like they do -- with tats, piercings, etc. -- I think it's that they try to offer an alternative to traditional notions of sex appeal. I couldn't fall further from their image, but still respect anyone who's selling an alternative to the ideal of the plasticized blonde Barbie doll.

^^^ Thank you, for the life of me I could not think of how to word what I was trying to say... lol... I'm all for them and the idea that girls with tats and piercings are just as awesome as girls with boobs and blonde hair... :) I am so stoked!! Mrs G. we are going to have so much fun!!! ::dances around::

CSINYRULZ said:
I am so stoked!! Mrs G. we are going to have so much fun!!! ::dances around::
Indeed we are. :D ::dances with you::

Still can't believe Pretty Eyes and Messinwithmesser haven't popped up yet. Where the hell are you girls? You're a couple potential candidates to join us and you've both been missing for days. :confused:

^ :eek: :eek: :eek: *blows kisses back* Holy [CENSORED]! Where the [CENSORED] have you been??? Any chance you're going to be joining us for this little shin dig?

^ I don't live in LA. I love it there and spend as much there as I can. Sunshine, palm trees and warm sand between your toes year round. Life doesn't get much better than that. At the moment, I'm even looking into the psycho move of commuting back and forth between LA and Sacramento. House in Sacramento. Condo in LA. Work in LA during the week and go home to Sac on the weekends. :eek: Crazy.

^^^ your nuts-o girly girl. I just moved last year from the Sacramento area, I love it down here!!! Nothin' beats warm sandy beaches, amazing weather and not to mention *cough* hot boys *cough*... :)

Yay, CSINYRULZ, I'm glad you can make it! :D That's awesome! :D

Those of you talking about a road trip--do it! I want to meet you all. :p Get in that car and drive!

Those of you who can't make it--I'm sorry! :( We will be thinking of you, and will definitely give you a full report. :)

lookaboomerang, I hear you on not wanting to spend 3 hours in Detroit. No one wants to spend any time in Detroit if they can help it (no offense to those who live in Detroit--it's just, well, it's got a reputation ;) ). But 3 hours for the chance to hang out with us (modesty! :lol: ) and see LA and the Suicide Girls? Come on...it's worth it! :D

justfriends drop me a PM if you'd like to meet up for dinner that previous weekend. I'm in LA, and CSINYRULZ, you would be welcome to join us if you'd like to! I'm a little on the broke side right now so it might have to be some place cheap, but I'd definitely be up for meeting up for dinner over that weekend. :)

It's not crazy to love both! However, that drive from Sacramento to LA would drive me crazy...that is a long ass drive! Or maybe you'd fly.
The weekends are the best times in LA!

I'm in LA, and CSINYRULZ, you would be welcome to join us if you'd like to! I'm a little on the broke side right now so it might have to be some place cheap, but I'd definitely be up for meeting up for dinner over that weekend.

Swweeett! Yeah, I'd love to join you gals. Just PM me and I'll get you my cell number. I work on the weekends, but from like 5am-noon, so my evenings are pretty much free to do whatever I want. :)

Top I'm so excited, we're going to have such a good time!!

Yeah, all you gals contemplating a road trip.. DO IT!!! I want to meet you gals!

I wish I really could do a road trip. :lol: That would be so awesome...

But I hope you guys have all kinds of fun. :D

oh man, that drive from Sac to LA - especially if you take The 5 freeway its totally murder, eek! I hate that drive... bleh!

We all need to think about having a massive CSI:NY get together here in LA, give everyone enough notice so they can get out here!! People are always welcome at my condo.. :) the more the merrier.

Back