Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

feenx said:
since I live with my parents they won't let me go out to met someone that I only know from here :(
Smart parents. Never trust these freaks you meet on the internet. ;)

Dude, I used my vacation this summer visiting you both in LA!
Indeed you did! You rock! Now get your butt out here again next year. :D

Hey! I met my husband on the internet :lol:

Too bad it wasn't a couple of weeks earlier, I have to do a hop from San Diego to Sacramento from the 29th to the 4th. LA would have made a nice "business" stopover.

*thumping heels on the floor in a big tanty*

I get po'd constantly that I'm living on the b*%^dy other side of the world. WORSE than the UK ... Australia is a 14 hour ... very expensive ... flight. :mad:

That would be one awesome night. I would be so there if I was on the same landmass. :(

Springmoon said:
Hey! I met my husband on the internet :lol:

Springmoon , I am not dogging the internet by no means! :lol: I did meet Top and MrsG and they are pretty 'normal' ;) and I have also met a really great guy on the internet as well and I adore him :)

:( I'm sad. I just checked for flights from the nearest major city and the cheapest one I found was $369 or something like that, but they all have like, 3 hour layovers in Detroit. No disrespect to Detroit, but that's 3 hours of my life I'll never get back and it's not too high on my places in the US to hang out in. :lol: And I can't believe you two of all people are stepping out on the most sacred night of the week! Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be a repeat. :lol:

I'll think about it. ;)

Darn, I live in WV only **calculates in head** about 2500 miles away. :eek:

Now, if it were a weekend, a little more notice, and Carmine attending..I'm already there. :devil:

Sounds like you guys are gonna have fun. :D

November 15th huh? Remind me to alert the local authorities that you girls will be on the loose. I've met a few of the mods before... and their reps precede them.

Maybe they could send "Danny" over. At the very least, Carmine could show. Wishful thinking? :devil:

If Carmine showed up to the event, then screw the fact that my vacation time is done for the rest of the year! :lol: I would be there in a hearbeat.

I did check and for $249 I could be there on the 15th. Layovers in Denver,Phoenix, or Salt Lake City.

If ya all are carpooling, can you stop in Nebraska and pick me up? :lol:

... Lemmme put it this way. The only thing stopping me from attending this party is the fact I have to obtain a visa from the US embassy in my country's capital. A month is pretty short a time to do it, and the last time I applied for it, believe it or not, the interviewer denied me because 'I'm too young'. Have I mentioned I'll be a quarter of a century old in a few months? Just my luck the applicant before me had to piss the guy off.

So, if anyone's willing to sponsor me, I'll be there in LA quick as ... I dunno, whatever's the fastest thing in LA these days. :p

:p Ah crap. *laces in other profanities too* I would come, but I'm floatin' in the same boat as Jorja.

Don't suppose I could get a visit from you guys when I go to LA with my school's band on a trip, huh? Early b-day present? :lol:

Back