Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

Congrats on finally finding a shirt, CSINYRULZ. Red is definitely hot, but you can never go wrong with black. I'd go with the black one. ... But if you want a little fun before the 15th, you can model both for the firefighters and get their opinion. ;) Sure, a MrsG opinion can be nice, but making a hot firefighter pop some wood is gold.

he he, Thanks Mrs. G. Yeah, I got a 'firm' opinion on the black one tonight ;) ::dances around:: yeah, so its comfirmed, the black one totally is the one... I'm so excited, its only like two weeks no?

After many hours at the mall I got my outfit, some jeans a top that is very low so my girls will out and about ;), but I’ll probably wear something over the top. All I need is the shoes, and I have no idea about make up I don’t wear any. Any advice?

^^^ What color are your eyes?? I'd say try to do somethat that brings your eyes out, makes them bold, but.. its a rock conerct so, honestly just BE BOLD, dark liner, funky eyeshadow, but dont cake it on, dont make yourself look like a clown... bad pie if you do... :) Congrats on finding your outfit... dont wear anything over the shirt, all of our 'girs' will be out and about, thats the fun of it.

oh yeah, so who here has tats?? I was watching 'Oedipus Hex' and was like 'yeah, forgot they were all blanketed in tats' so, whos got some?

^ I've got a fairly large tribal tat on my low back. It's not particularly visible in the outfit I'm wearing though, unless I stretch or bend (not recommended in this skirt :lol:).

feenx - Congrats on finding an outfit and I'm with CSINYRULZ - nothing over your shirt. :devil:

feenx - Congrats on finding an outfit and I'm with CSINYRULZ - nothing over your shirt.:devil:
I don't want to freeze the girls :lol:
No tattoo's for me, in my family that is a big no no.

mrsG is tattooed? very cool. ;)
when i finally find something meaningful to etch into my skin i might go get one. :p :lol:

^^^ yeah make sure you find something meaningful - I made that mistake with the tat on my calf.. I hate it now, so I have to figure out something to do with it... aside from that I love my other tats - stars on my foot and stars on my wrist... :)... and theres another one... but, I wont say where that is... *grins* eeesh, my dad would kill me if he ever found out I had all this ink on my body... he he.

Mrs. G - your tat sounds cool, I thought about getting one on my lower back, but, dont know what to get yet...

I just made dinner reservations at Key Club for the 15th. I made the reservation for 4 people: me, Top, CSINYRULZ and feenx. I made the reservation for 7:30pm instead of 7, as suggested earlier, because Top has a new job (Yay for Top!!! :D) and won't be able to make it before then. Hope that works for everyone. Gives you an extra half hour to slut yourselves up. :D Also, there is a $25 per person minimum. Hope that's not a problem for anyone. The show starts at 8pm, but I'm told we can see it from our table. Actually, that's kind of a bonus because the stage level of the club is standing room only.

Cahill Fan - If you end up getting up tickets and can join us for dinner beforehand, let me know and I'll change the reservation. The guy I made the reservation me said that wouldn't be a problem.

Cool, I got a question my sister was the one who ordered my ticket and it’s one her name...Is that a problem or does that part of the ticket doesn’t count and I can remove it :confused:

^ That shouldn't be a problem. A ticket's a ticket, right? Shouldn't matter who ordered it online. If you're worried about it, you can call Key Club at (310) 274-5800 just to make sure.

EDIT: If they give you any problem about that, don't worry. You've got an attorney in your party. At an all-ages show, it's foreseeable that not everyone in attendance would be old enough to have credit cards and, hence, the ability to purchase tickets on their own. Therefore, a policy requiring the ticket holder's name to be on the ticket would be unduly restrictive.

The next time an event like this happens I'll finally be able to go since I finally have a credit card. Maybe I'll save up on my air miles & get a ticket to LA for free :D.

Have fun showing off the girls. I know I don't need an occasion to broadcast mine :devil:.

Back