Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

Top41 said:
Damn jkladis for refusing to leave Carmine's bushes, even for a totally sweet concert! :mad:
He probably thinks we would take up that chance and go into the bushes, damit jkladis can’t you share. It makes me think how he made it through preschool :lol:.

So.... I FOUND MY SHIRT!!! Yay for me!!! I went to the new Topanga Mall today, and yeah, my friend was like 'hey, I saw some corsets in Charlotte Russe the other day' so, in we walked and 'BOOM!!!' Corset Heaven, so, my outfit is complete. I need an opinion though. Black lace corset (with kind of a beige lining underneath - its almost flesh tone), or Red corset, with a blue jean skirt?? what do ya gals think, I couldnt decide so I bought both.. :)

Yeah, I love the black one.. I just tried them on and stood infront of the mirror for about a half hour, and was like 'Black.. Red... Black...Red... damnit!! wheres a hott guy when I need one... I need him to make a decision.. EDDIE!!!' he he.. :)

I know, ya know, I thought about that... I mean, I have class Tues/Thurs nights - and I work during the day at the firehouse and I always bring my clthes to change into... *lightbulb pops on* yeah, good idea... I may do that and see what happens.. ;)

he he, yeah, well, paired with jeans (which I just did tonight and got some looks from some very YUMMY boys) its super cute, so I may just do the corset and jeans and my cute black jacket, see if that gets some attention... *eyes the vancant room across from the dining room* we could always sneak in there if it gets 'too hott' he he... :)

Don't return the red corset...jkladis might want to borrow it if he makes a surprise appearance.

he he, I wont, I like both of them too much, I cant bring myself to return either of them... oh oh oh, if anyone is in need of some *cough*naughtypanties*cough*, Charlotte Russe has 5 for $10, they have some super cute ones too... so.. yeah, just thought I'd toss that out there.... ;) I'm really hoping (and I'm pretty sure I'm not) the only one whos brain is constantly in the gutter and is a total loud mouth when it comes to talking about just... well, obnoxious stuff... if I am, then boy, I feel bad for you girls who have to hang with me all night at the SG Concert.. he he

Man sounds like all of you are gonna have a great time. If only I wasn't stuck on a rock in the middle of the ocean.

Back