Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

:lol: MrsG , your outfit sounds so freaking HOT! :lol: I am sooo excited to see everyone's outfits! I have decided not to dress sleazy to the Lennon concert tonight, as it seriously dropped 30 degrees since YESTERDAY here. It is 43 degrees here, that is wrong. So the cute black corset/cami that shows off the 'girls' rather nicely will not be worn :( Quite frankly, I don't want to freeze them off! as will the obscenely short skirt that leaves very little to the imagination will also not be worn. OH WELL, there is always another time to wear those :devil: Perhaps if I ran into Carmine somewhere???? :lol:

^ Damn weather. Your 'girls' are sweet and should be proudly displayed at all times. :p But, yeah, that weather is just a little too cruel to inflict on the girls. Guess the slut gear works much better in LA. I'm stoked to hear all about the concert though.

Mrs. G , I'm loving your outfit, I cant wait to see it - I'm working my butt off trying to drop 10 more pounds before the - concert? is that the appropriate word?? lol, I dont know what to call this - 'girls night out?'... BTW: are we still doing dinner before hand? . Lingerie as outerwear huh?? That never occured to me that that could work... *makes mental note to visit Fredricks and Vickies Secret* huh, good idea Mrs. G. As for my skirt, I was going to wear a jean one thats got some kinda blingy-rockerish-ness to it, but I dont know, you said Pin Striped and I was like - WTF?? I passed by a totally rocking black and teal pin stripe skirt yesterday, I think I need to get a shirt first and then deal with the skirt...thank god I get paid (I had to correct this - I actually typed laid... we all know where my mind is, thank god I have Flack here with me) this Thursday & Friday.

I'll make a note to go in and try on a pair of F*ck me boots, who knows, I may be able to pull them off.

Whats everyone doing with their hair??

CSINYRULZ said:
I'm working my butt off trying to drop 10 more pounds before the - concert? is that the appropriate word??
10 lbs. in two weeks is just not possible without killing yourself. So eat, drink, be merry and love yourself the way you are. :D I guess 'concert' is the correct word. I honestly don't know what the Suicide Girls do in terms of whether they perform music or just dance around or what. I know Lennon is a musician. Maybe they dance around to her music? Dunno.

BTW: are we still doing dinner before hand?
Yep. This girl likes to grub before going out. I'll have to look into what's nearby and get us some reservations.
As for my skirt, I was going to wear a jean one thats got some kinda blingy-rockerish-ness to it, but I dont know, you said Pin Striped and I was like - WTF?? I passed by a totally rocking black and teal pin stripe skirt yesterday, I think I need to get a shirt first and then deal with the skirt
Blingy-rockerish-ness sounds cool. Personally, I wasn't really looking for a charcoal grey pin-striped skirt. I was looking for black, but my shopping time is kinda limited and that's what I found and it works with the rest of the outfit.
...thank god I get paid (I had to correct this - I actually typed laid... we all know where my mind is, thank god I have Flack here with me) this Thursday & Friday.
Yes, thank God for Flack. ;)
Whats everyone doing with their hair??
I might tease mine a litte bit to add volume, but can't go too over the top with that or it'll look like I'm either dressed for Halloween or hooking. :lol:

yeah, I have no idea what the SG do... I mean, aside from dancing around and being obnoxious, but, we'll just wait and see. I cant wait to hear Lennon.. :) I'm so stoked.

My shopping time - and money - is limited, so I have to do it when I can... I'll be freaking out and trying to get ahold of you girls the night before saying that I dont have an outfit yet... *shakes head* thats my trademark - wait till the last minute to do something... *shrugs* oh well.

Food wise, yeah, find out whats close and let me know... let all of us know... :)

My hair?? I have no idea, I'm going to get it cut and - eesh, dare I say it... some highlights tossed into it *looks at hair* its just been so plain jane for 19 years thats its like... bleh, this long- to the booty, straight brown hair has to go.. so, yeah, dramatic change here I come.

hookerish?? no, no one would ever think of such a thing... who ever heard of hookers? what are they? Its totally the norm in this world to wear thigh high f*ck me boots, and shorty shorty skirts... oh yeah, and lingerie as a top... nothing wrong with that, I wear it all the time... I actually go nude all the time to, its a big decision for me in the morning... 'hmmm, nude... or corset and mini skirt...' he he

I'll be freaking out and trying to get ahold of you girls the night before saying that I dont have an outfit yet...
^Me too^.I keep saying im going shopping...and i never do, but rigth now i got a bad cold (again thanks to my nephew) so im trying to get better before the concert.
Hair- im planing now to curl it then put it up in a pony tail, mess it up a bit. My sister order my ticket already so yay!

CSINYRULZ said:
Its totally the norm in this world to wear thigh high f*ck me boots, and shorty shorty skirts... oh yeah, and lingerie as a top... nothing wrong with that, I wear it all the time... I actually go nude all the time to, its a big decision for me in the morning... 'hmmm, nude... or corset and mini skirt...' he he
OMG! Me too. I'm naked right now. ;) :lol: :lol:

Thinking of places to eat dinner, Key Club actually has food on one of its levels and it's supposed to be pretty good. One advantage of eatting there might be a place to sit at least part of the time as I think the main level is standing room only. Check out the menu on the Key Club website and tell me what you think.

Hey all, just wanted to update ya all on the Lennon concert from last night.....

It freaking ROCKED. Lennon is such an amazing artist! Caution: This concert is not for the faint at heart! :lol:Lennon uses profanity and lots of it. I loved it. :lol: She rocks the stage and really gets the audience involved. The venue I was at was smaller, but we had an ok turn out, and she promised that she would come back to my city, and she did! :lol: You will have a better turn out at the Key Club, which BTW, when I bought my autographed CD from Lennon, I told her about you all going to the concert and she said that The Key Club w/ the SG was one of the best shows and venues that she plays at. So, now I am really jealous! :lol: She personally signs every CD she sells- right there when you buy it. I thought that was cool. And I got a free "Damaged Goods" (newest CD) t-shirt when you buy at Damaged Goods CD- for only $20! Way cool.
So ladies, eat, drink, and be merry. You are in for a GREAT time!

^ I can't wait!!!!! That's awesome that you told her about us--I'll probably get her new CD as well, as I've heard some of her older stuff (thanks to MrsG!) and I like her music a lot. Smaller venues rock! I'm wondering how big the Key Club is.

it's like 2 weeks from tomorrow right? I'll try to look at that menu...eating there might be the easiest thing, or at least in the neighborhood.

As for hair--I want to straighten it but I'm not sure I want to spend 2 hours doing it. :lol: MrsG straightened my hair a few months back and it rocked. It is kind of fun to sport a different look for a night, so we'll see. Otherwise, I'll probably leave it down and curly.

*stumbles into thread* wow... totally went to a rockin' Halloween party...on Hollywood Blvd. wow, and I actually passed by the key club - I was like 'HEY!!!... holla!!' lol

I'm down for eating at the Key Club, its probably the easiest thing, same goes for getting a seat.

Thats awesome about the Lennon concert, I'm so totally stoked to see her... woot! woot!

Mrs. G. wow... you're naked to? yeah, me, I got tired of wearing my *clears throat* ehem... halloween costume (yeah right, wasnt much of a costume... lol) so I just stripped myself naked and pranced along Hollywood Blvd. he he.

Top , yeah, I dont know about my hair either, its just so - blah... but, I'll figure something out... :)

2 weeks girls, 2 weeks!!!

Thumpy - Thanks so much for the low down on Lennon. Can't wait to see her live. Love her music. I already have her new 'Damaged Goods' CD, but I'm all for supporting a girl who sticks around after a show to sign merchandise, so I'm sure I'll get another one.

As for hair--I want to straighten it but I'm not sure I want to spend 2 hours doing it. MrsG straightened my hair a few months back and it rocked. It is kind of fun to sport a different look for a night, so we'll see. Otherwise, I'll probably leave it down and curly.
C'mon girl, you've been living in LA for months now. Time to learn how to use a damn blowdryer. Of course, I could probably be persuaded to straighten it for you in return for some sort of concession -- like, if we run into Carmine at any point during my visit, I get to [CENSORED] him first. :lol: But your hair looks good curly too and should you choose to feature 'the ladies' that night, no one's gonna notice whether you're curly or straight. :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah, dinner reservations. Looks like no one has any objections to eating at Key Club. The menu has a pretty wide variety, so everyone should be able to find something they like. Just wanna make sure I get a final head count before making reservations.

Definitely in:
Mrs G
CSINYRULZ
Feenx

Maybe:
Cahill Fan and Sister
GodofMediocrity

Cahill Fan - Are you and your sister in? You mentioned you were gonna get tickets last Saturday. Did you?

GodofMediocrity - Given your distance. I'll assume you're a "no" unless I hear otherwise.

And don't any of you think I left jkladis out. He wasn't serious when he posted that he was in.

Am I leaving anyone out? Once I hear back from Cahill Fan, I'll make reservations. The doors open at 7pm and the show starts at 8pm. I'm thinking dinner at 7pm, so we can chat before it gets too loud to hear each other. Is that cool with everyone?

Be sure to post pics, MrsG. I definitely want to see my generation reppin' it the right way! ;) :devil: Elderly, my @$$. :lol:

I'm all in... ::dances around:: woot!! I'm so stoked.

I just bought the new Lennon CD today from Best Buy, it totally rocks, I love it!!

Damn jkladis for refusing to leave Carmine's bushes, even for a totally sweet concert! :mad:

MrsG, I'm sure the "ladies" will be out, but the hair still matters, for that millsecond of eye contact! :lol: ;)

Back