Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

Great story, MrsG! What perfect timing, and the Sweet Child 'O Mine ring tone is just classic! :D I can imagine ole' Slash's ears definitely perked up at that one!

I used to run into the band quite a bit at the Sunset Strip rock clubs, particularly The Rainbow. Let's just say I still hold them directly responsible for my little Jack Daniels obsession I had, back then :lol: (Except I was still a wee bit of a sissy, I often had to sneak a small glass of Coke on the side, with my JD shots! When no one was looking, natch. ;) ) Trust me, if there was any way I could get there, I would! But I'll be there in spirit, along with my sadly departed F*** Me suede boots!

I really need to think about investing in a pair of these f*ck me boots... :) Someday, I cant do it now... no way.

I'm so stoked for this, like 2 1/2 weeks.. woo hoo!!! I just moved to LA last year, so going somewhere new (*coughs* key club *cough* FYI: I havent been to a club yet, so you're all going to have to excuse any crazyness and giddyness that I may have in the first 20 minutes of getting inside) with awesome people (Mrs. G, Top, Maria, jkladis...:) ) is something I'm really lookin' forward to, ::dances around::

Still... I have no shirt... lol... Maybe I'll go out tommorrow or Sunday after work and get one.

Oh yeah, and I was at Tower Records the other day out in Sherman Oaks at the Galleria, and I happened to pass by 'Lennon' and was like 'sweet!' so, I scanned it and stood in the middle of the store bouncing up and down and rocking to it, it was pretty funny, but its amazing music... I liked it. If I would have had more money - damn me for buying coffee, lol. Then I would have bought the CD, oh well.

Mrs. G, thats an awesome story about Slash! I've only heard a bit of G'n'R, but, I'm going to have to start listening to it more often now, since, it sounds like I'm totally missing out on some rockin' music.

I am sooooo jealous that I won't be able to make the SG party with everyone on the 15th.... but, I am going to go see Lennon on Monday night! :)

I was looking at her site and her tour dates and I recognized my city on the 30th of October, so I said, WTF? :lol: So, before she jets off to LA with the suicide girls, she is making a stop in my great city on Monday. :) I am excited to see Lennon perform, her music ROCKS. TOTALLY. :D

Does everyone have their F*** Me boots yet? Get with it ladies, I have had my F*** Me boots for quite some time now, but that might be because I am 'old' :p

I was telling my friend yesterday about all of you going to see the Suicide Girls...and then he told me he had already seen them, they played here in my town (Green Bay, WI) for the opening of a huge new gay nightclub a couple of years ago. Damn!! The Suicide Girls actually played in my home town, and I missed them!! He said they absolutely rocked, he loved them. And he's very very jealous that y'all are going to meet up in H'wood to see them, he'd love to join you! (I don't know if we'd get him into a pair of F*** Me boots, though! :lol:)

MBGrissom , that is a funny story about the Suicide Girls being in your town and you didn't even know it! :lol:

If I had any type of vacation left, I would take a couple of days off from work and fly to LA for the show! But, alas, I also remembered this little thing called responsibility that I have, to work and school that weekend! :lol:

But, I don't think that I am going to wear my F*** Me boots to the Lennon show tomorrow night, those babies are tall and I am rather clumsy.....Now, if I were going to the Suicide Girls concert on the 15th in LA, oh yeah, I totally have my outfit picked out, boots and all :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Thumpy - Awesome that you're going to see Lennon tomorrow night! You'll have to come back with the full report.

Yeah, I will do my best, the tickets are only $10, so I think that I can manage that. :lol: I was kind of surprised when I saw Lincoln on her list of tour places. It's an 18+ club,but with Lincoln being the four largest binge drinking city in the nation (According to the CDC) and our downtown alone has over 100 drinking establishments, I guess I am not all that surprised. We like to party here! :lol: (seriously, there really isn't all that much else to do here)

2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks!!! ::jumps up and down::

So I was out at the mall today, busting my butt trying to find a shirt - still no luck. Buttttt, I have to say, I walked past the shoe 'section' I guess you'd call it, when I passed through Macys and saw all these tall black boots, and I turned to my friend and was like 'oh my god! f*ck me boots!' , all these people turned and looked at me... I was like 'thank you Mrs. G and Top...' :) he he

Thumpy - let us know how Lennon is.. :)

^Did you get the boots?

Thumpy, definitely want a full report on Lennon's concert! :D Hope you have fun!

^^^ no, didnt get the boots... a) they were $398.00 and yeah, 19 year old, no way I have enough money to shell out for those babies. b) my legs arent very pretty, so, I dont need anything bringing attention to them *looks down shirt* thats what the girls are for.. :)

I wish you luck in your shirt quest, CSINYRULZ. Ya know, you might wanna try on some nice tall f*** me boots. You may think if your legs aren't great you can't wear them, but that's not necessarily the case. Boots with a nice high heel can really lengthen the legs.

Um, recall how I said that because my boots were straight-up hookerish I'd probably have to go a little tame on the clothing? Yeah, you can go ahead and ignore that statement. My outfit is now complete. Thigh-high boots, a charcoal grey pinstriped mini skirt that's so short it reminds me of my high school cheerleading skirts, and a black satin corset. The corset is actually lingerie, but will be worn as outer wear. Uh, yeah, nothing says 'easy' like one look at MrsG. :lol:

afrikana said:
^ you should be glad danny isn't as possessive as flack then, huh? :lol:
Danny can possess a piece of me anytime he wants, but since he turned down Nixon Suicide, I'm guessing the odds of roping him in with the promise I might be a slut aren't that great. :(

Orison - There will definitely be pics. :lol:

feenx - Fear not. Though the outfit I describe is sleazy as hell, it actually might not come off looking as bad as it sounds. As I'm devoid of cleavage, I just don't rock a corset as hard as it should be rocked. I could literally go the Kate Hudson route and wear something cut to my belly button without it looking sexual. :(

Back