Introductions/Farewells

omg jaynes back!!! are you serious!! omg yay! haha jayne..i missed reading your posts...they always made ma laugh!!!
*****welcome back****

**throws confetti***

I won't be posting as much anymore, but I'll still try to come on here at least once a day. Right now my life is very busy, and I'm having quite a few personal problems. I don't have as much time for you all right now, but when November/December come around I'll be on here more often. I'll still come on daily and maybe post one or two things, but I won't be on or posting as much.

I love you all, and I'll miss you all.

:( Good luck on your issues needmorecsi your my TOP TEN buddy- ;) take care of your self and stay safe, and come back and post as often as you can-see ya ;)

You're welcome DD :).

Hey, all the best with your problems NeedmoreCSI and don't forget that you're always welcome around here :).

I'm ba-ack! everybody hide! okay I don't want to post here as often as I had been before camp but I think I can try to moderate my time here better so I am returning. I may have to leave again if I find myself on here too much but I am going to try.

Calihan said:
I won't be posting as much anymore, but I'll still try to come on here at least once a day. Right now my life is very busy, and I'm having quite a few personal problems. I don't have as much time for you all right now, but when November/December come around I'll be on here more often. I'll still come on daily and maybe post one or two things, but I won't be on or posting as much.

I love you all, and I'll miss you all.

I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is, I still won't be able to be on here as much. Thsi school year is pretty tough any by the time I get home and have done homework, I'm usually too tired to think straight.

The good news is, I'm not having as many life problems right now. About a week ago, I was extremely depressed and was actually considering suicide or running away from home. Thankfully I talked with my family and I'm a lot happier now, there's no need to worry. I think watching the season premiere of Numb3res made me really depressed. I can give my theory but that's really for another thread. As I said about being on here when the weather becomes colder, it's becoming colder sooner than I expected, so since I won't be able to go out and bike that gives me more time here. Im' still having problems, but this time they're about friends and I can't do anytrhing abotu them so I'm not trying to let them stand in the way of my life.

Calihan said:

The bad news is, I still won't be able to be on here as much. Thsi school year is pretty tough any by the time I get home and have done homework, I'm usually too tired to think straight.

Same problem here! :p but i will try to be more often here! :) i can't live without my...........cookie's and brownies! :lol: j/k! ;) i can't live without this place, without you guys! i just can't.. :)
Welcome everyone who is back and.. yeah..so. .then i will try not leave you all! :devil:
and now, background voice's 'NOOO!!!' :lol:

Back