Introductions/Farewells

Because of my moving, I won't be here for a couple of weeks. And I can't get on Talk at school :( I'll miss you guys! *hugs*

Hey there!!

I just joined the forums. Just wanted to leave a "Hi" up here, before going to bed. It's very late here. *g*

Hello everyone! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I've been a fan of forensic shows for quite some time. I recently returned to school to complete a degree in Forensic Psychology. My goal is to work in the capacity of a profiler. I'm glad to have stumbled on the this place - makes for fascinating reading. However, it's becoming harder to finish my homework as multiple episodes of CSI:Miami are on every night all week long!

Welcome Yurek and Annissa! ---> look, the famous skater greeeted you guys! You better feel honored! :lol: *points to Ducky*

Welcome Annissa and Yurek ! have fun here! :)

yeey, and i am back from vacation. :) laptop, sweet laptop! :p
uukii *waves* see ya around, i am going to check whats new here.. :D

*feels kinda honored* :)
Thanks for the nice welcomes!
Okay..now I can introduce myself.

I'm watching the CSI shows for a longer time, but not every week. But mostly I miss some repeatings and that's not that bad, I guess. I like LV and Miami more than NY, but NY is also great. I always loved the work in forensics. Even before CSI came out.

I think I'll browse a bit through the forums to look what's going on here.

Back