Introductions/Farewells

wibble

Corpse
Misc.png

banner by Dragonfly

Welcome to the Talk CSI Miscellaneous forum! :)

This thread is specifically for the purpose of introducing yourself and for everyone to get to know one another. Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself, like where you’re from, what you do, why you decided to join this board etc. Or if you feel you don't have time for the board and are "leaving", you can tell it here :)

We are happy that people may make friends here, but if you wish to chat rather than discuss, may we suggest you move it to a private chat medium such as Yahoo or MSN. You can check to see if people have left their contact details here.

Otherwise, make yourselves comfortable, help yourselves to some brownies:

Brownies-733403.jpg

and some cookies:

Sgl-Choc-Chip-02_LRG.jpg

Oh dear...there only appears to be one left. Someone must have eaten all the rest :rolleyes: :p

Drinks are in the fridge

mini_fridge.jpg

Hope you enjoy your time here and happy posting! :D

banner2.gif

Thanks to everyone that took part in the challenge

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow wibbles, you´re so caring.
I´ll take a brownie. You have cherry-coke, too? ;)

Not to forget: Welcome onboard Emily. Have a great time here.

Welcome to the thread Emily and all the other newbies! :D Have fun here! See? I didn't forget. I just wanted to wait for the new thread. ;) Make yourselves at home.

*gasp* wibbs, no Pepsi? :( :p

Welcome to the board Emily!

Man, wibble, did you have to put pics so I'd understand what you mean :lol: :p

And I'll so not accept you offering just koka-kola, there better be Pepsi or Mountain Dew :p

Detective_Burn said:

Wow wibbles, you´re so caring.
I´ll take a brownie. You have cherry-coke, too? ;)

Aw thanks Detective_Burn :) though I think Cherry Coke is horrible, so I'll stick with some beer or something ;)

*passes Pepsi to Geni* :p

And Ducky...pics weren't really for you. You just gave me the idea back then and thought it makes nice way to make this thread bit more...interesting :lol:

wibble said:
though I think Cherry Coke is horrible, so I'll stick with some beer or something ;)
*cough* or Vodka *cough* :lol:

Welcome to the board Emily, as you can see this place is stashed with food and drink, wibbs and Ducky are so accommodating, which is why I think a lot of us come in here! :lol: :eek:

*takes Pepsi* Why thank you miss Moderator. :)

I agree, the pictures do make this place more interesting, and much more friendly-looking to newbies. Hee. We should have a barbeque one of these days. :lol: :p

Welcome newbies! Have fun here!

Oh, all alcohol server here is taken away by me :D

... well, it's your own fault if you, in legal drinking age, come to wave alcohol in front of The-Alcohol-Liking-FInnish-Duck :rolleyes:

*takes a can of soda* Ahh...You really pamper us Wibbs! :D
In the meantime, we're having the "Coke or Pepsi" debate :lol:.

Hmm...I wonder who's the first guest to come in here..

Back