Introductions/Farewells

Lynsey_Monroe said:
There's nothing wrong with being a newb, right? ;)
All of the board members started out as newbies at one time or another. We won't pick on you....... too much. :D
So wipe your feet on the welcome mat so they don't mess up the new server, grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Dynamo1 said:
Lynsey_Monroe said:
There's nothing wrong with being a newb, right? ;)
All of the board members started out as newbies at one time or another. We won't pick on you....... too much. :D
So wipe your feet on the welcome mat so they don't mess up the new server, grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

I'll try not to be too newbish ;)

Welcome to the board Lynsey_Monroe :) Hey, nothing wrong with being a newb, even *gasp* I was a newbie last year in March :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes...

It's ok, I have webbed feet ;)

But yeah - that's the point.

Welcome Lynsey! I hope you like the board :D

...and even I was newbie once ;)

Hi Lynsey_Monroe ! Welcome in Giant 'Brownie house'(because it looks like brownie from outside) :lol:
here take a cookie! *gives cookie* :)

No kidding. I'm still a newbie. Keep forgetting my password. Meheh...

Anyway, welcome to the board Lynsey :). Have fun and being a noob can be fun because you get extra muffins and cookies and brownies.

Welcome welcome Lynsey!

And in all honesty, being a newbie's fun. You can get away with unintentionally double posting. ;) ...Not that..I've ever done that. *cough cough* :p

DaWacko said
It's ok, I have webbed feet

Sheesh, I almost forgot. :eek: :p

Welcome all newbies!! :D

Geez, I feel like a newbie myself.. have neglected everyone on Talk :( Too busy with RL.. during the week I'm busy teaching and sleeping, and during the weekends I'm mostly at my gf's.

But I'm trying.. trust me, I am! :)

Welcome, JayneEmilysRealm! I hope you'll have fun on the boards!!

LOL, :lol: we understand.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Welcome to the board JayneEmilysRealm :) you know, I could've sworn I know you from somewhere... :confused:

Nah...missed ya! :D *hugs*

Back