Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Welcome here, Caspur, you'll get a welcome brownie from Dolphin soon, our official brownie-baker. :)

wibble said:
Dolphin said:
wibble said:
Actually, that would be the brownies :p But I haven't baked any in a while, so guess choc cookies will have to do for now *sigh*
Sorry... :rolleyes:
I can bake some brownies, if you want. :D

*passes brownies to wibble*

That's good Dolphin - you can officially be the new brownie baker. One less job for me to do around this joint :lol: That also means you have to stand at the Misc door with your tray and hand them out to the newbies. And don't forget to put down the red carpet too :p
Yeah, I'm gonna give brownies to everyone! You're all gonna be so fat... :D

Welcome, caspur! ;)

*passes brownies*

Welcome to the newbies !!!

o.t.And,erm...,about the brownies,I have problems cooking them or they're burnt outside or not well cook in the inside so if someone got a good brownies recipe,please pm me. :)

wibble said:
Well, cookies are just a type of biscuit, so you can call those either cookies or just biscuits :)

But brownies - mmmmmmm! They look like this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/wibble1/brownies.jpg

They are basically squares of rich chocolate cake, and sometimes have a layer of fudge on them (depends how you want to make them) :D

Hope that explains! :)

Now that's just cake. Why cannot you call it cake? Even it's cut to squares, it still stays as a cake.
That pic looked pretty much like my chocolate-chocolate cake. Or in your case - you'd call it "brownies"

Man you guys are confooosing.

Hey guys, just like to say what a brilliant site; didn't think I'd be able to find any decent sites for the whole CSI thing but I guess this proves otherwise lol! :)

Well let's get to the basics shall we? I'm Linz (or Mango will do just fine, that's my nickname so I'm used to that), I'm 20 and from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I watch all 3 CSI series, but mainly Miami & New York the most, and LV if it's on. At the minute I'm doing an HND course in Animal Management here at home in Belfast as I'd love to have a career where I can work with animals. :D

So yeah, that's me hee hee. Lookin' forward to seeing you guys around :)

*waves*

DaWacko said:
wibble said:
Well, cookies are just a type of biscuit, so you can call those either cookies or just biscuits :)

But brownies - mmmmmmm! They look like this:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/wibble1/brownies.jpg

They are basically squares of rich chocolate cake, and sometimes have a layer of fudge on them (depends how you want to make them) :D

Hope that explains! :)

Now that's just cake. Why cannot you call it cake? Even it's cut to squares, it still stays as a cake.
That pic looked pretty much like my chocolate-chocolate cake. Or in your case - you'd call it "brownies"

Man you guys are confooosing.

In the famous last words of my closest friend (who's German): "It must be an English thing" :lol:

Welcome to the board mango :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back