Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Casper , i don't know you, Who are you, who who who! :lol: LOL! but i am so glad you are here! Can i hug you too? :D
don't listen to me, i am wierd! :devil:

Actually, that would be the brownies :p But I haven't baked any in a while, so guess choc cookies will have to do for now *sigh*

wibble said:
Actually, that would be the brownies :p But I haven't baked any in a while, so guess choc cookies will have to do for now *sigh*
Sorry... :rolleyes:
I can bake some brownies, if you want. :D

*passes brownies to wibble*

Brownies! :D They're yummy! I bought loads of them today, so ehm: *throws brownies* catch them! :)

Dolphin said:
wibble said:
Sorry... :rolleyes:
I can bake some brownies, if you want. :D

*passes brownies to wibble*

That's good Dolphin - you can officially be the new brownie baker. One less job for me to do around this joint :lol: That also means you have to stand at the Misc door with your tray and hand them out to the newbies. And don't forget to put down the red carpet too :p

*grabs brownies from Dolphin and Roos*

Excuse me for being foreign but wtf is difference between "cookies" "brownies" and "biscuits" ?

because those all are cookies for me.

Well, cookies are just a type of biscuit, so you can call those either cookies or just biscuits :)

But brownies - mmmmmmm! They look like this:

brownies.jpg

They are basically squares of rich chocolate cake, and sometimes have a layer of fudge on them (depends how you want to make them) :D

Hope that explains! :)

Oh, wibble, you make me hungry! Very, very hungry. *Rans downstairs to get some brownies/cookies/biscuits*. :)

Yeah Wibbly :(. My poor, empty, grumbling, at-the-brink-of-poverty stomach is calling for food again. *uses ye 'ol Guilt technique* :lol:

^

......Uhm...welcome to Talk CSI Caspur :). Eheh...right. Hope you have fun posting and the brownies are right by the door yeah.

wibbs that picture has left me drooling. Mmmmm chocolate brownies. :lol:

Welcome to the boards Caspur! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back