Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

But I don't know anybody who is Dutch. Wait yes I do there is the Flying Dutchman from history class. I shall steal the brownies from him while he is busy destroying the teacher's desk. Good Plan!

Meet me Laetri and now you know someone who is :) Be careful with those brownies!!!

:eek: in my previous post, I typed 'guess' with a 'q' :rolleyes: I'm so happy none of my pupils are around.. I think..

That's what the EDIT button is for, if time has not run out. It used to be 6 hours, then 2 hours, and now I think it is 24 hours for an edit. But if any are CSI fans, they can print out your confession.

Brownies! that is too much! It was my friend Alya's birthday yesterday so somebody brought her brownies durring first period so when I saw her at break I was like, "Holy Guacamole, Dutch brownies!" What a freakish coincidence, I laughed for like five minutes.

But I will eat your brownies too JayneEmilysRealm I love brownies and chocolate. Yummy yummy! Its cold out I want hot chocolate.

BTW my name is Becky

You would not want to eat too many of those Dutch Brownies Becky :lol: you see when they're bought at the Dutch coffee shop they have stimulating substances in it.. and it's not good when you take too much of it.. actually I most highly NOT recommend it.. would not want to get high.. I think :lol:

Call me Jayne :) everyone does.

Hello to all newbies at misc-thread. Have fun here.

Jayne, I prefer cherry-brownies. :) btw: Didn´t know you´re a teacher. My respect.

We should be lucky she is not a moderator. She would put us in detention if we mess up a post.

A teacher? Aww crap... I just got out of school for the weekend. :p And plus you have the same birthday as I do (well hopefully not the year, otherwise that would be way too freaky)

Anyway, now that I've scared everyone. I'm Marion. Currently, I am 20 years old and attend the University of Arkansas. I am majoring in psychology and might add a second major in criminal justice.

Oh and Laetri, I wish I could copy your signature.

Hi Marion! Welcome to Talk CSI :) Important info is tacked to the top of this forum. Otherwise, happy posting! :D

Wait Jayne is a teacher? Awww crap now they're everywhere :p. Welcome Marion. Hope you have a blast here :D.

Dynamo1 said:
There was a thread in the General TV section about it. But he was just an extra in a party scene. He says his lines were cut out. I sat through most of the hour to see his 20 seconds. He is listed in imdb.com, too.

*just saw this*

*repeats*

I was NOT a extra! :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
You would not want to eat too many of those Dutch Brownies Becky :lol: you see when they're bought at the Dutch coffee shop they have stimulating substances in it.. and it's not good when you take too much of it.. actually I most highly NOT recommend it.. would not want to get high.. I think :lol:

Call me Jayne :) everyone does.

Hello, my name is Michelle, if it was 9 yrs ago, I would gobble them brownies right up! Said hello on some of the other intro boards, so Hello :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back