Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Cookies??!!! Cookies??!!! DID I HEAR COOKIES?? I LOOOOOOVE COOKIES :p

But right now I fee like having a taco.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm already having TONS of fun here ;)
This forum ROCKS :cool:

This forum does rock. I am behind on my "leave mewbie land" schedule becuase I got kicked off the computer yesterday

::deep breath::

Hello, everyone,

I'm Bunny, but as you might have guessed, that isn't my real name. I've 'named' myself after The Bunny Suicides, what is an incredibly sweet book about bunnies committing suicide. :)

But really, it's a cute book. And now animals were harmed in the making of it.

I've been lurking on this site forever now and just never got to sign up.
So, here I am and you're going to find me mostly in the CSI:NY forums.

Some tidbits about myself:
I'm 21 years old and I study German and English Literature. I'm a huge CSI and CSI:NY fan.
I have a cat named Elvis.
I have a weird sense of humor that needs time to get accustomed to, to put it like that. At least that's what other people tell me...

On a final note, I really like this board. ;)

Hello Bunny and welcome to TalkCSI! Oh? Bunnies commiting suicide? That's the first for me :lol:. Guess what, I had a pet bird named Elvis. :lol:I hope you have a good time posting! :D

Hi, Bunny. I've never read the book The Bunny Suicides, but since suicide is illegal in most areas, all I can say is: IT'S WABBITT SEASON. Heh heh heh.

Welcome to the nut house. There are brownies, cookies, and carrots by the door. All fat free, calorie free, and price free. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Dynamo1 said:
Hi, Bunny. I've never read the book The Bunny Suicides, but since suicide is illegal in most areas, all I can say is: IT'S WABBITT SEASON. Heh heh heh.

Welcome to the nut house. There are brownies, cookies, and carrots by the door. All fat free, calorie free, and price free. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Oooh, carrots!
The Bunny Suicides is more of a picture book, full of scenes where bunnies, well - commit suicide.
Try and google it, it's hilarious.

Oh, I'll also take the donut, if I may. ;)

Hey draig goch here been here a while but never introduced my self thought i should once I cliked here I felt rude just leaving without saying hello. SO here goes
*BIG WAVE* Hello!
DaWacko knows me he/she keeps on giving me rows :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back