Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

/'borrows' something sweet/ Sorry. I didn't get one when I was new. Just to let you all know, I'm me. You can call me [bold] GilandSara[/b] or Emily. People call me Millie or Baba though. My b-day is tomorrow. Gonna be off now. My cousin (who might have cerebral palsy (shes 3)) is here.

yes I would like some cookies, everyone here is so hospitable! weeeeeeee! Next hopefully y'all will see Renee here, my plan is to get her hooked on CSI by the end of the evening.

Oh I also forgot to add, I am working on creating a CSI podcast so if anyone has skype and is interested in co-hosting please PM me, thanks.

Welcome Becky! I hope you like the board!

About your signature. We are not allowed to have bigger banners in our signatures than 220pixels in width and 75 pixels in height.
Your banner is 400 pixels in width and 120 in height. SO please, could you resize it :)

I wanna give a big welcome to all the newbies. I'm sure everyone is sick of brownies so I'll offer you all some fresh baklava. *passes around plate of baklava* Enjoy!

Muahahaha I suceeded in transforming Renee into a CSI "junkie" as she has been calling me for the past ever, with 15 minutes to spare. Anyways I feel I need to share something yummy with everybody. I have so much food stored around this huge house but the kitchen is closed for the night so I basically have Hersheys Kisses, popcorn, chex mix and bagels.

I must say everyone I have met so far seems very nice, I think I am gonna like it here.

jorja_fan86 said:
Nawh I tend to go for the cookies :p. Too much chocolate makes me really hyper.

really hyperness is a good thing, it saves me from complete boredom in Art class ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back