Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

You get the cookies but you have to buy pizza for the other members. :rolleyes: Welcome to the nut house.

Welcome to all the newbies! :D *offers fresh-baked brownies* They're calorie-free ;)

And I'll have cheese and tomato pizza please :p

Hope you have fun here :)

*Buys Pizza for all* Well not exactly buys but *makes himself*

Btw - I am a him but I dont mind "it"

Hello fellow CSI-ers. I'm Ashley, I'm 18 years old and a freshman in college. I enjoy singing and acting, and have a slight obsession with crime-dramas. But that's all good, yeah? Tis nice to be here, and I'm slowly becoming addicted to this message board. :D

littlesara1 said:
Hello fellow CSI-ers. I'm Ashley, I'm 18 years old and a freshman in college. I enjoy singing and acting, and have a slight obsession with crime-dramas. But that's all good, yeah? Tis nice to be here, and I'm slowly becoming addicted to this message board. :D

Welcome to these boards, and don't worry about your slight obession. I'd say everyone has an obession with something so no worries. :)

PS everyone becomes addicted to this board don't fight it.

Ashley, tis nice to have you here. Welcome to the nut house. We generally prefer the term "devoted" instead of addicted, obsessed, crazy, etc., but we all feel the same way about CSI. Oh, if you like acting, say hi to member abc, our resident celeb. He was just on an episode of Zoey 101 on Nicelodeon.

So pull up a keyboard, grab some virtual calories free cookies, and join in.

Dynamo1 said:
Oh, if you like acting, say hi to member abc, our resident celeb. He was just on an episode of Zoey 101 on Nicelodeon.

How come nobody told me abc had an acting part?

There was a thread in the General TV section about it. But he was just an extra in a party scene. He says his lines were cut out. I sat through most of the hour to see his 20 seconds. He is listed in imdb.com, too.

Hey I am Becky, 14 (I turn 15 on Easter). Obviously I love CSI otherwise why would I be here? I also love Harry Potter, Eragon/Eldest and a few British comedies that nobody here in Cali has heard of. I usually get to posting pretty quickly after joining a forum because I hate looking like a newbie. Oh I also love emoticons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back