In Plain Sight- Witness. Protection.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Bryn Elizabeth, Jun 15, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When did it come back on? I totally forgot about it. They changed the night for it.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I did, I did lol and it was good, too many points not many bad at all, and Marshall was soo freaking funny in this ep. Especially the scarf.
    The boss lol wants her to go home after working like thirteen hours and she said he couldn't make her and then he starts in with how much he values her and feels about her, needless to say she goes home. :lol:

I will let you watch the show, because honestly it is funny and well awesome ep. to tell it would ruin the moments in there.

I would give it an A- 9/10

GNRF it aired on the 31st. Wednesday I think that was.

3. GregNickRyanFan

They totally screwed me up by changing the day. :lol: I completely forgot about it. Its re-airing at 10am central on Sunday, so I'll try to catch it then.

One question: Did they pick up where they left off last time or did they completely ignore Mary getting shot?

4. Destiny

You will see what happened previously, then you will see Mary complaining about wanting out of the hospital. That help? I love the line she used when she found out she could get out. That was so funny. And then Marshall around the gang talking pastries. :lol: Yes I am leaving some mystery. ;)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It's great to hear that it's got a lot of 'funny' in it. That's the best part of the show!
    Thanks D!

6. Destiny

You will roar at some of the idea's Marshall comes up with, their one liners are actually very good, I have seen this before and some were funny and some were ummm this ep for some reason had me laughing so hard by the end that, I don't know some of it probably wasn't funny but the fact that facial expressions, body language, actions, not to mention the story was so great.

That and they didn't ignore Mary at all, but they incorporated just enough of a storyline in there for witsec and still managed to cover Mary's ordeal, and we know Marshall and Mary when there is an ordeal. :wtf: <--umm raised eyebrow (we don't have one of those lol) So this ep was a definitely :cool::cool::cool: very cool.

7. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

ROFLMAO! "this is like a trailer for geriatric marshals"

Destiny - you weren't kidding about the hilarity of this episode!

All they need to do is forget about any type of plot-line and just have Mary & Marshall banter for the entire show. That would be even more entertaining. I love watching them banter back & forth.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

kaylyne, this episode was great. I missed the first 20 minutes of it, but the rest was fantastic.

Marshall has such a great comic tying. I loved that he camped out with coffee every morning. The best was the green scarf he wore and Mary's comments about it. :lol:

Next weeks looks good too. Although I don't like the bang look of her hair. I think they were trying to make her look younger.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Heather, you need to find a way to watch the first part that you missed. Mary's attempt at leaving the hospital was hilarious, plus more banter with Marshall. :lol:

11. Destiny

12. GregNickRyanFan

I've got the premiere set up. It comes on in a little less than an hour. :)

I just saw the previews for the next episode. OMG that's gonna be hi-lar-ious! :lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

Finally watched the ep. here are my thoughts:

Donnie! :D

"Is that condecending doctor talk for 'I can go'?" :lol:

"You're gonna tell me or I say the three scariest words I know. Ready? 'See you later'." :lol:

"Oh great, just what I love, people." :lol:

:lol: at Stan talking about his feelings to get Mary to go home.

Raph looked sad when Mary said he couldn't hold her (cause it would hurt with her injuries).

"You're like a crossword puzzle with B.O." :lol:

I wonder what those phone calls Brandi was getting were really about. When she started talking about her dad I wondered if maybe she was pregnant... but now I dunno. I just hope whatever it is about that she doesn't screw up her relationship with Peter cause he's a good guy and after that guy she dated last time, she needs a good guy like Peter.

:lol: at Mary letting Jimmy hit TJ. the "wait what?" was funny.

"This is like a trailer for a movie called Geriatric Marshall." :lol:

"I swear if I popped a stitch, I'm gonna shove that dog up your :censored: and let him bark his way up your throat." She has a way with words doesn't she?

14. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i think my favorite line was from Mary when she came home and saw the granite counter tops

Raf- "Do you like it?"
    Mary- "Like it? i wanna get drunk and do it!"

i nearly fell off the couch when i heard that. Mary is hilarious!

15. GregNickRyanFan

Oh yeah! I forgot to write that one down, but that was hilarious. :lol: Then Brandi tells Raf that she told him that Mary would like it, she knows her sis and then she playfully hits Raf in the stomach with the back of her hand. :lol: Cute.

Mary reminds me (with her witty humor) of an angrier Lorelai Gilmore. :lol: I think Mary would get along really well with Lorelai. Someone should totally write that crossover. If Luke & Lorelai had to temporarily go into witsec. Man the hijinks that would ensue if Lorelai & Mary ever met. :lol: Can't you just hear one of the guys (Stan, Marshall or Raf) saying, "Oh dear god there's two of them". :lol:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010