In Plain Sight- Witness. Protection.

I can't believe there isn't a forum on here for USA's awesome Sunday night drama, In Plain Sight. It's in it's second season now and I love it.

Any other fans here? Hello?????

I was just about to search for a thread. :lol: I can't believe there wasn't one yet. Thanks for starting one. :) I love this show. I love Stan and Mary and Marshall and Raph. :lol:

Marshall Mann is my favoritest. I mean, his name is just awesome, for one thing. And Raf is yummy...

So, I'm a die-hard M/M shipper, as much as I love Raf... *Sigh*
Both men love Mary with a passion.

I know its such a conundrum. I love Mary/Raf, but I kind of want Mary/Marshall too. :lol: And I crack up whenever someone introduces Marshall as this is Marshall Marshall Mann. :lol: He's a Marshall and his name is Marshall. hehe.

You do know that Raf used to play on CSI: Miami as the trace guy, right? ;)

ohhh best show ever!!

I'm so glad I have a summer series to enjoy!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fred Weller as Marshall!!!! I am such a sucker for blue eyes!!!!

I did notice the sudden influx of West Wing actors lately.....lol...

Richard Schiff was on an recent episode, Joseph Melina guest starred in two eps...and of course Mary McCormack is the lead star!!!!! Feels like a West Wing reunion!!!!

Another In Plain Sight fan dialing in. This season so far as been really good. I am really liking Jinx's alcoholic recovery storyline. Lesley Ann Warren can still bring it. I loved her when she played Miss Scarlett in the movie Clue. I also like the character of Brandy. She has grown up quite a bit since last season, still got a ways to go, but she's making it. Mary and Marshall are great as partners/BFF. I love that we get to see into Mary's life but a little Marshall past would be REALLY great to see in some eps.

I agree with having some more Marshall past. We know hardly anything about him.

Jinx and Brandi are very interesting. Brandi has grown up A TON and I am glad that Kinx is getting help.

And, we were watching CSI: Miami the other day, and I was like, "Dios mio! Es Raf!!!" My family was like- :wtf:

God, West Wing actors are EVERYWHERE.

I'm a traditionalist. I like canon ships, so Mary/Marshall are obviously my #1 choice. I also love that Raph/Brandi storyline from s1, although I love Peter's character. Of course, I missed One Night Stan, so I don't know what happened there or with this sudden Stan/Eleanor ship, although I totally saw that one coming. I also think the Bobby d should get a gf and that pointy-headed FBI beanpole should get a good Gibbs style smack on the back of the head with a telephone pole.

It's really funny to me, because Frederick Weller (Marshall) says that Marshall is pretty much completely in love with Mary and he is thinking that they will be together in the not-so-distant future, but, Cristian de la Fuente (Raf) says that he thinks Mary will one day say "Yes" to his marriage proposal. Hmmm.

Bobby D is awesome. I want more of him, lol.

And Agent O'Connor needs to go jump off a cliff. Or maybe we can push him. :evil:

the previews kind of scare me. :lol:
I wonder who Brandi is being accused of killing. I hope it's not her new beau. That would be sad if he died. But, I'm sure once Mary is thru with that FBI agent, he won't be able to show his face around anymore. :lol: You know he's just messing with Brandi cause he couldn't get her on the drug charges, so he figures he'll get her on a murder she didn't committ. I wouldn't be surprised if he planted evidence. Cause Stan pretty much went off on him too. so maybe he's trying to get back at Stan by hurting Mary through her sister. Not gonna work, FBI guy. All you're gonna do is piss Mary off even further.

I wish someone would hurry up and fix the walls in Mary's house. They are driving me crazy. All I keep thinking is about the ingredients in insulation. All the fiber glass and crap and they're all breathing that crap into their lungs. Not good.

It's been confirmed that Mary will accept Raph's proposal, probably because she realized there's something more than sex-drive and cheap romantic gestures in his head. I wonder how the general populace iwll respond to that!?

It's been confirmed that Mary will accept Raph's proposal, probably because she realized there's something more than sex-drive and cheap romantic gestures in his head. I wonder how the general populace iwll respond to that!?

Well, Mary and Marshall are the lead characters and shows don't usually put the leads together... at least not for a while. I mean looks at how they "put" B&B together. A freaking fantasy/book. :lol: So I think most of us kind of saw this coming. :lol: Quite frankly the only thing they could do is kill off Raf and then have Marshall console Mary and later something happen between them... but probably won't happen in the second season.

Quite frankly the only thing they could do is kill off Raf and then have Marshall console Mary and later something happen between them... but probably won't happen in the second season.[/spoiler]
However much we may wish it so! JK, i like that character. I just want him to get a good baseball gig, very far away, and stay there

Back