Icon Tutorials - - To help with your icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally use PS CS2. It's my baby--I love it. It's a bit complicated if you have no experience, but you can learn fast... and as Elsie said, there's tons of tutorials to help!

It's all about price and what you know/like! Hope this was helpful!

Happy Gimp user here! :D If you decide on dl Gimp (it's freeware and almost as powerful as PS and stuff) I can help you out :)

I just made my first tutorial! It's for Photoshop... I don't know if it's translatable. :S

From
before.jpg
to
after.jpg

find it here here

I hope you all like it! Bear with me, it's my first one :rolleyes:

letsdance, great simple tutorial. I like it! The selective colour layer is the part that doesn't translate to other software, but it's still great. :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
I have a tutorial here on creating animated icons. The page is not loading right now, I have no clue why, I hope the link will work soon :)
Thanks WillowsWannaBe :),the link works fine for me.

didn't know where to post this. i want to make my own icons/avatars and banners. but i have know clue whare to start, Like what kind of program to use etc. can some one help me? I'd be so grateful.
thanks

Help! I've finally taken the time to learn how to do animations (actually, it only took me a few minutes :)) in photoshop. The only problem I'm having is that I can't change the frame delay time. It's suck on the default .2 seconds, and it makes my eyes hurt :( Can anyone help me with this? I've tried everything I can think of.

softcake said:
Happy Gimp user here! :D If you decide on dl Gimp (it's freeware and almost as powerful as PS and stuff) I can help you out :)

WHo's ass is that in your avy?? It is absolutely hilarious!

letsdance said:
softcake said:

WHo's ass is that in your avy?? It is absolutely hilarious!

ooh, I can answer for her! I'd know that butt anywhere! haha. That's Nick Stokes' fine butt! mmmmm mmmm good! haha.

hey everybody,

i just got Paint Shop Pro XI and i want to make icons but i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing. i have managed to teach myself how to crop and resize pictures but other than that i am clueless. can anybody help me??

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back