Icon Tutorials - - To help with your icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauw, it's very easy. Create a layer and put the brush you want to rotate in it. Go to Edit > Transform > Rotate and you should be able to rotate it the way you like it. :) It's not a stupid question at all, and I hope I helped you.

Thanks for sharing that site, Andreina. It's very helpful.

I hope someone can help me now :)

Whenever I use the crop tool in photoshop CS, all the images turn blurry. :( Does anyone know how to fix it? :)

I have a question on animated icons. I am using Adobe ImageReady/Photoshop CS2

I make them and they are fine but when i save them and they are in my saved folder the moving part of the icons is alot slower then it was in ImageReady.

Heres a icon that i made and it is going way to slow:

TheKillersmmicon6.gif

I wanted to make an animated icon in CS3, but it was all wrong, like yours. I never used ImageReady, only CS2, and the animation thingy has always worked.
Maybe this is stupid, but when you click on Save for Web you should hit the play button a few times (my Photoshop behaves kinda strangely, sometimes it plays an icon too fast, and sometimes it plays it slowly, but when it saves the icon, it works well).
I don't think that helped, btw :lol:

Allison, I tried on google, but I couldn't find anything. So my question for you is, how do you save your animated icon? I always Save it in Save Optimized As, and that seems to work fine.

i was wondering if anyone knows of any tuts for photofiltre? i've looked on there site and tried those, but was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else i could find one?

i know its gonna be difficult finding one for this. but i can always hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back