Icon Tutorials - - To help with your icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i just got PS CS2 and ImageReady and i was wondering if there are any tutorials about making animated icons in those programs. anybody knows one?

oh, and one more question, what do i need to do to use the clips that are in Winamp format in those icons? if anybody can help me, i'll be really thankfull :)

I could go through and look... but I'm lazy, so I'm going to ask instead.
Does anyone know if there's a tutorial for photoshop elements?

I've never posted in the Fan Art section before, so first of all: "Hi everyone, nice to meet you!

I just popped in here to thank all of you for making those great tut's. I had Photoshop 7.0 for a while but had no idea what I could do with it; you guys really helped!

It's great we could help you, dutch_treat! Photoshop 7 is a great programme, looking forward seeing your graphics. ;)

Adzix, I don't know how you can import winamp clips. You could try capping the scene you want, with 0.5 or 1 second interval between the caps, and then import them to ImageReady. I suggest you put the pics you want to have animated in one separate folder and then go to File > Import > Import as Folder. ;)

ohhh, thank you so much Roos, i'm going to try it out. what i did previously, is that i converted the wmv video files into avi, and it actually opened in ImageReady. kinda the same thing :)

Roos you know i have been a fan of your icons so may i ask you a question.

How do you get that smooth yet clear effect that you got with your Addi icon?

csikicksurass said:

Not sure if Roos got this effect off her icon, but just in Photoshop, go to the Blur tool, and Use the GAUSSIAN BLUR tool, and set the radius to how you would like it. :)

csikicksurass said:

^ Shane, I did not use the gaussian blur ;) But it maybe nice to try that function, lol. I just played around with my selective coloring actually. I think I've used Blur too, but I'm not sure. And thanks, Allison!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back