~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I don't get candy? :( :p

I can't believe my teacher made me write an essay about dictators and democracies...That was the most boring class I've ever had.

Teacher: You have 15 minutes, OKAY GO!
Me: Erm...You suck.

I can't believe after me doing my homework for like 3 hours last night I forgot it this morning! Grr...that made me mad.

I can't believe how uncomfortable this dress is. Grr, I can barely move in it! (I'm in my Halloween costume :p)

DaWacko said:
Sorry WWB...would have give you something but didnt' have anything to connectto you .... *passes some candy*
Ooooh, give me Margness! <333 Ooooor a cool naughty t-shirt? Whatever! Sweets are fattening *points to belly* :D

I can't believe how FAT I am ---> and Ducky makes it all worse! :lol:

I can't believe how few trick-or-treaters we're getting.
Oh well, more left overs that way :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
DaWacko said:
Sorry WWB...would have give you something but didnt' have anything to connectto you .... *passes some candy*
Ooooh, give me Margness! <333 Ooooor a cool naughty t-shirt? Whatever! Sweets are fattening *points to belly* :D

I can't believe how FAT I am ---> and Ducky makes it all worse! :lol:

:eek: Always blame the duck!

And Geni :rolleyes: *passes some marshmallows*

DragonflyDreamer said:
I can't believe how few trick-or-treaters we're getting.
Oh well, more left overs that way :)
I can't believe how many trick-or-treaters we got last night. :eek: We run out of sweets after the first hour or so, in the end my mum was giving out biscuits. :lol:

Thank god we do this (kids going fromdoor the door asking dor candy) only in Eastertime ;)

mmm....candy

I can't believe how great it is to be at home alone :D

I can't believe my brother took right away my mom's car when they left :|

DaWacko said
And Geni :rolleyes: *passes some marshmallows*

*hugs marshmellows* Yummy. :)

I can't believe I stole a bunch of candy before the trick-or-treaters got to my house. :p

I can't believe I should be leaving the house but instead, I'm here. :D Erm...*runs*

I can't believe how much I want to skip today. Well, actually I can.

I can't believe that I seem to be the only person that Aspirin doesn't work on.

wibble said:
Lucky 'ole me, we only had a couple of groups of kids :p though we never answered the door anyway :lol:
See, I'm of the same thinking. If it were me, I wouldn't answer the door. Last night when I got home from work, I sat down and just wanted to chill out not listen to our doorbell go off every few minutes and worse - answer it. Unfortunately my mum loves the little children, I, however, do not. :lol:

I can't believe I've still got a stomachache. I had it last night and it's stayed with me. *sighs* All I want to do is go home, curl up in bed and listen to a CD or something.

I can't believe that I seem to be the only person that Aspirin doesn't work on.
aspirin doesn't work on me, either. Neither does Tylenol... or most other non-perscription pain meds.

I can't believe my dad gave away all my favorite candy and kept all of his. I'm going to eat it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back