~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I failed my "easy" test today!

I can't believe how cold it is!!

I can't believe I'm 18 and going trick or treating tomorrow :lol:

I can't believe my mother bought me The O.C Season 3 the day it came out! YAY.

I cant believe im grounded from the computer for 3 weeks ( im sneaky , ;) )

I can't believe coffee kept me awake until 6am Saturday - thereby messing up my entire weekend.

I can't believe I'm putting off studying for my midterm to watch reruns of Miami - AGAIN!!!

i cant believe i failed my evolution midterm! :( it seemed so straightforward. the prof doesnt even mark it, a ta does. lets just hope there was a big adding error :(

i can't believe i was too lazy yesterday to learn for my history test and now it is early morning and my eyes are barely open and i'm trying to read something.. :p

I can't believe how gross my dinner was last night. My mum made this bizarre concoction of sweet and sour chicken and it was awful. She seemed really proud of it, so I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't like it. :eek: I just ate it and kept my mouth closed, when she asked what I thought of it I just said, "Yeah, it was good". :lol:

I can't believe they even cut "ebuddy" off now. Poopies.

I also can't believe I get to write the sports article... I don't know much about soccer, but i'll make it up :D

i cant believe while walking to school someone through a full water bottle at me out of a car! :mad: i dont know who did it, or why they did it, or if they meant to hit me or if i just got in the way. it hit me in the throat which is all swollen and bruised now. i cried after it hit me :(
i guess im lucky it didnt hit my face though, they threw it so hard it probably would have broken something if my nose or eye area got hit :(

^^^ God allmaple, that's awful. I can't believe someone would do that (even if it was unintentional, it's pretty inconsiderate). I hope your doing okay now. :(

thanks Tinkerbell, i should be fine. i just didnt know what hit me, i just felt pain in my throat then i saw the bottle on the ground and a white car on the road driving away.

I can't believe there was a powerbreak yesterday while I was browsing Talk :mad: :lol:

*someone knocks* *opens the door* *DaWacko: Trick or treat?* *WillowsWannaBe: Wait, I'm out of chockolate, I can give you this instead! :lol:

:eek:
I WANT THAT! (had that pic as an avatar for a while and it still is in my LJ and last.fm)

I have red devil duck :D

*huggles WWB*

To use this...

*someone knocks* *opens the door* *Roka4csi: Trick or treat?* *Ducky: Wait, I'm out of chockolate, but I give you this ;)

Sorry WWB...would have give you something but didnt' have anything to connectto you .... *passes some candy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back