~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe how my internet company sent me a letter of warning, telling me not to download so much. In the last month alone, 89GB was downloaded....and Ive only officially have 2GB a month package. Oops. :lol: :rolleyes:

I can't believe I have to pee.

I can't believe my jaw still hurts. It should be over.

I can't believe I had so much fun today.

I can't believe I'm listening to great music.

I can't believe it is this late already (5 PM)

I can't believe I have piles of homework - Maths.¬¬

I can't believe to woman opposite is eating her lunch in such an impolite manner... It's actually making me want to throw up (and it's 4pm, so eat lunch earlier lady!) :(

I can't believe our heating system has broken down again. They are going to try and fix it on Friday, so no heat or hot water until then!

I can't believe that, if the heating can't be fixed, it will cost £3000 to replace it! Like I have that kind of cash just laying around. :mad:

i can't believe teacher who hates me put me 9 mark (1-10) at poem competition! :eek:
I can't believe i have headache, but i am kinda happy now! :D
i can't believe i run to bus stop in PJ to meet my cousin! :lol:

I can't believe how dark it is outside now the clocks have gone back. :eek: It's 5pm here and it's nearly pitch black. :lol:

I can't believe I left work 2 hours early just because I could, and no body cared. :lol:
I can't believe how much its snowing... oh wait, yes I can
I can't believe my sister is still in the hospital
I can't believe my dad got his PhD, and is now a 'Dr.' WEIRD!!

I can't believe how obsessed people can be over their dogs...

I can't believe I spent an hour talking (read: listening to) a friend of my mothers about her friggin dogs. I don't even like those things.

I can't believe my mother is watching some f**d up movie when Criminal Intent and Crossing Jordan is on! I could kill her right now! Now, that's nothing new but damn, I'm p*ssed!

I can't believe how amazingly, incredably talented some people are
I can't believe how amazingly, incredably talented some people *think* they are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back