~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant beleive i only have 1 assignment and 2 tests left and then my high school education will be completed! *squee*

*sorry this isn't a pleasant story*

I can't believe I saw someone run over a cat and then not even stop to see if it was OK. They definately knew they had done it!! It should be compulsory to stop in cases like that and at least see if it was still alive... I can't really believe I cried about it too, but then I was imagining if that was one of my cats.... :(

Elsie, that's terrible! I'd cry too. A few years ago, my puppy got hit by a car and left in the middle of the road. My mom found him on her way to work.
I can't believe people do things like that.

^ That's definately terrible. My cat was hit by a car a few years ago, too. Fortunately he lived, but it was scary. I can't believe either why people don't stop to see if it's okay.

I can't believe I've already finished my maths homework. I usually don't get a thing of it, but now I did it in a very high speed.

If they had stopped, and gotten him to a vet, our puppy likely would have survived, but since they didn't... we never did figure out how he got out in the first place.

I can't believe how white it is outside. And I don't just mean the snow. It's just... white. It's so weird. There's no colour in the sky whatsoever, and it's slightly foggy.

Yep it is awful. The cat didn't make it, it was obviously really badly injured. Me and a girl who was stood over the other side of the road managed to move it (eew, not pleasant) to underneath a tree. It was wearing a collar so the girl was getting her dad to call it's owners, so at least they will know where it is and what happened. I can't believe I didn't offer to do it myself, as I was the adult present, but I just couldn't face telling someone that kind of news. :(

1.- I can't believe someone did that with the cat.
2.- I can't believe I'm apparently the only one who puts numbers to my I-can't-believes :lol:
3.- I can't believe I'm shipping Stella with Mac and Flack :p
4.- I can't believe it's being hard for me to write 3 lines in CaRWash thread.
5.- I can't believe my parrots behaved themselves today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back