~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm screwed. My chem modules are due on Monday and I have two modules...To start. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I gots a new computer! :D, My Daddy surprised me and bought me a used but good computer! :) *Starts singing* "Me so happy, me gots computer" :p...okay, I'm shuting up now :p

I cant believe how much trivium really suck on their new album. Metallica clone, anyone? :rolleyes: They said they would be bigger than Metallica..but they're trying to be Metallica. Stupid. :p

I can't believe I came in the club without showing my ID (I'm fifteen, you have to be sixteen :lol:)

I can't believe I bought so much lovely stuff today. :D

I can't believe how... arrogant, ignorant, and/or just plain stupid some people can be! The store I work in is part of a chain, and we have two of them in the city. I was called in to work at the other store. While I was there, a gentleman came in and was speaking to one of the other workers. He was very friendly, and polite, but was obviously... challenged, or differently abled. The lady he was talking to was very nice to him. But then, when he left, she turned to me and said, "Do you get this many retards in your store?" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe she said that!

I can't believe how much my butt hurts. I have the worst computer chair in the world.

I can't believe how much CSI NY I watched today. I watched from Hush to What You See Is What You See! :eek: That's what I like about Sunday's - I don't have to do anything, I can just laze around. :lol:

I can't believe how annoying my roommate is! I mean she's my friend and all, but yeesh! "Get off the internet and let me use the phone, I wanna use the phone, let me use the phone! Liek yeesh, she gets free weekends on her cellphone, why can't she just use that!

I can't believe how much I am hating dial up connections right now :lol:

I can't believe how cold I am!

i can't believe my cousin wants to pierce my ear and put there a piercing not earing...no actually i can't believe that i agreed with that! :eek:

I can't believe that My Chemical Romance's Welcome To The Black Parade is at number 1 in the UK charts! :eek: I'm stunned! :eek:

I can't believe how dumb I must have sounded in class Friday. haha :lol: I had a complete mind blackout moment...it was funny though.

I can't believe what a relaxing weekend I've had. :cool: Unfortunately, all that will change tomorrow morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back