~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissRoosFox said:
I can't believe I just farted and it sounded like police sirens. :lol:

^ ROTFLMAO! (*loves to use that abbervation*)
:lol: :lol:

Thank god I wasn't sipping my coffee when I read that!
:lol:

I can't believe my town was in the main news! :eek:

I can't believe my town was in the news because they are setting tax% over 20. only 24 towns in finland (there's some 440 towns) have so high town tax%

MissRoosFox said:
Dude, I'm actually in the middle of eating my dinner. :lol: LMAO!

I can't believe how disorganised everyone is in my house at the moment. :rolleyes:

MissRoosFox said

:lol: Well if a burglar breaks into your home, you'll know how to send him on his way. :p

I can't believe I FINALLY understand Chemistry. It only took me two months. :rolleyes:

MissRoosFox said:

^ LMFAO :lol:

You should hear my dog when he does that...and no, I'm not sharing with you all what that sounds like :lol:

I can't believe I've seen two cute guys with dark curly hair within the past three days :eek: :eek: *swoon*

I can't believe how cold I am.

I can't believe my roommate didn't close the front door again! It's like she has some thing against it!

I can't believe Allie is once again not home!

I can't believe I've just spent the past hour trying to fix my internet connection! :eek: Stupid wireless networking :mad: :lol:

wibble said:
I can't believe I've just spent the past hour trying to fix my internet connection! :eek: Stupid wireless networking :mad: :lol:
That's not good. I'm thinking about getting a wireless connection when I get a laptop, but so far all I've heard about wireless connection, is how unreliable it is. :eek:

I can't believe I've had to give up my half day at work. :(

I can't believe how good the new office layout is! I have a great seat and desk, no one can see my screen! Lucky me... :)

Tinkerbell , wireless is so worth it and I've found it (mostly) reliable. Although, I have a good little husband who works in IT and deals with all my (and my workplace) computer and internet needs. Without him I'm not sure we would have ever even got online!

I can't believe I always let my sister talk me into cleaning the hamster cage... it's her friggin pet. But I just can't say no to her puppy eyes...

I can't believe it's wednesday again...time's racing by...

Yay more laptop info. I need anything reliable and cheap that won't cut off everytime the sky farts.
I also heard that wireless might be crappy.

I can't believe I ditched class :( I hate playin hookie.

Tinkerbell said:
wibble said:
That's not good. I'm thinking about getting a wireless connection when I get a laptop, but so far all I've heard about wireless connection, is how unreliable it is. :eek:

Nah, wireless internet is pretty good. I had a wireless adapter which was shit but a good router of the same brand and didnt really work well for the first 12 months so I bought a wireless PCI card which goes into my computer and it hasnt let me down since! :D

I can't believe how dumb some people are. :rolleyes: (again, generally speaking)

I can't believe I have to leave in a half hour! :eek:

I can't believe it snowed...Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back