I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm tired.
I can't believe I'm upset about something I heard today.
I can't believe I had a fight with mum again :lol:

I can't believe this is the first time in perhaps 10 years that my weekends have been really weekends: enjoying my time and relaxing.. usually I'd be studying or earning money.

I can't believe I'll be seeing my closest friends on Friday :D

I can't believe mum will be over in about an hour and I still need to go to the shop.. I'm too lazy to get up.

I can't believe the way she makes me feel :D

i can't believe i am happy for no reason actually! :lol: ok i am happy about that today is Sep 18th CSI Miami premiere, but coman, i am not able to see it! :lol: so why i am happy? :D

i can't believe i have some homework to get done, but i can't moooove my asss ouuut off heeereee!! :lol:

I can't believe Igave up tidying my bedroom (which strangely enough I was enjoying :eek:) because my parents and I were supposed to be going to Ikea so I got ready etc. but then my dad phoned and said he had to stay at the hospital with my grandad since they lost all his notes and ad had to fill in some forms. So, we have been waiting for dad for about 2 hours and it lookes very unlikely that we will be going now :(

I can't believe I'm going to apply for a job before I've even finished my Uni course! I should be spending my last term dossing around like all the other students at my Uni :devil: :lol:

I can't believe I get my MA diploma next week :eek: I never asked for such a thing, never submitted anything, but because the university earns more money on me when I get it next week, they started calling me and asking me to submit the official documents still, although I'm way too late :p

i cant beleive my maths teacher made us do work today when we did our test already and we have holidays at the end of the week :( ahh well...

i also cant beleive that this is the last day i will ever be 16! *squee*

^^That's why you fall asleep at work and the dentist! :lol: :lol:
Can't believe i'am only working two more days in my current job, after almost 8 years! :eek:
Can't believe my new job starts next week and i have to go to school again! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back