I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they are planning to put higher tax on alcohol :eek: (like it would matter in this country, we are alcoholic nation no matter what)

I can't believe there's no chocolate left

*hugs Ducky*

I can't believe it's Sunday, and I didn't sleep in as long as I normally do. Something's up. :lol: :p

I can't believe I FINALLY found those videos I made! *happy dance*

I can't believe how many good movies I have watched recently...
- Unbreakable (Bruce Willis, Samuel Jackson) which I thought was brilliant, I absolutely loved the end of it :D
- Jeepers Creepers last night which I found really scary as I was watching it by myself in the dark
- Jeepers Creepers 2 is on tonight and I can barely wait! :D

Hope you feel better soon, blackened623! ;)

I can't believe my dad went to the hospital because he's back hurt and yesterday, my mother made a huge cut in her hand!!! What's happening to my family??? :eek:

Dolphin, I hope everything works out for your family.

I can't believe I'm so tired. I should go to the doc.

Golden_Smile said:
- Unbreakable (Bruce Willis, Samuel Jackson) which I thought was brilliant, I absolutely loved the end of it :D

Say..didn't the two acted in 'Die Hard with a Vengeance'? Didn't know they acted again together. LoL! They were friggin' hilarious in Die Hard.

I can't believe that a humungous, disgusting cockroach went into my room!! Man...God can never have created a more EVIL creature! :mad:

Golden_Smile said:
Oh, I love that movie! Samuel L Jackson is fantastic in it! :)

I can't believe some of the big stores have out the Christmas stuff! :eek: jeez :rolleyes:

I can't believe I forgot about my friend's birthday. Luckily she isn't mad at me, still I'm feeling bad about it...

I can't believe she said yes, of all people, she said yes! And now they're really, officially getting married...I'm so happy for them :D

i can't believe in running competition i was last one! :lol: it was funny, because i was acting like i am first one :lol:

i can't believe i finally found myself! :D i was in closet! :lol:

i can't believe i am so crazy .. :p friends at school look at me like: 'are you ok? you're sick or something?' :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back