I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe i didn't eat anything in breakfast and lived all day :lol: till 14:30pm :p

i can't believe our class is more ..like..friends..everybody seems so friendly...wierd :p
we are...or we was the moust louder class :p

I can't believe everything is so stressful
I can't believe I didn't find a new skirt when I was shopping.
I can't believe I'm so tired.
I can't believe that I'm going to go to Italy for 6 days on Saturday.

i cant believe my tummy hurts so much
i cant believe how excited i am for this weekend
i cant believe i get to see alie soon!! :lol:

FreakyLady said:
I can't believe I had to do so much homework
I can't believe that the rest of the week will be stressful
Was about to say this too :D But you've just summed it up for me.

I can't believe my butt might just fell asleep from too much sitting :lol:
I also can't believe I have to work on group assignment this whole weekend!! :(

Seriously, "All work and no play makes not only Greg a dull... eh, person (cuz I'm a girl :D)" :lol:

I can't believe it... i don't feel so good after dentist and i want eat but i can't! weeee *crying* ... o ouu.. i think i am going to vomit .. :( *runing around* Careful people, my breakfast is coming out!! :lol:

wow..I had class from 8:00 am til 2:00 pm

I can't believe how happy I am, I smile all day.. :D
I can't believe I finally have my ID card, but I hate it!! ( In Holland if you turn 14 you have to identify yourself so you need to have in on you all day :()

I can't believe I've lost my glasses.
I have no idea where I've put those :( Now how I see subtitles :(

Well sometimes I do... :p I was watching CSI and sometimes I don't quite catch the English words :p

Ok..The District will be on around midnight... you have any idea how strange it is to keep TV LOUD that time of the night :lol:

I can't believe fall break is in 2 weeks!! :D
I can't believe 1 of my bfs started dating the guy that broke her heart & hated w/a passion! :confused:

Allright, that's true. Maybe you can use a headphone?? :rolleyes:

Usually when i miss my glasses, there on top of my head!! :lol: :lol:
I always do that with my sunclasses, when i'am not using them, so sometimes i accidentally do that with my other glasses and then serious go search that thing! :rolleyes:
(I'am blond you know!) :D

Well I have my old glasses...so I survived first CSI :lol: I guess I have to continue search tomorrow

I can't believe how tired I am.

I can't believe what a dork I am.

I can't believe I almost passed out in my music history class! Blah, it was weird, cause I took pills, and they made me dizzy...but they shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back