I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..The District will be on around midnight... you have any idea how strange it is to keep TV LOUD that time of the night

I thought I was the only one who had that problem! It only has to be loud when I'm watching The District, not when I'm watching any other shows... :lol:

I can't believe how mad something made me that i read in a magazine. :lol:

I can't believe I have to go grocery shopping...

I can't believe I failed the test I thought I would pass and passed the test I thought I would fail! :eek: :lol:

i cant believe how much the research cows smelled today. i know we have a barn right on campus but you usually cant smell them from across the street :lol:

I can't believe that CBS puts the CSIepisodes on innertube, but people outside the US can't watch them :mad:
I can't believe my eye hurts so much ( it's probably because my eyes are dry and now I feel my contact lenses more)
I can't believe I have no homework..not that I'm complaining.. :p

Ducky, are you wearing them, maybe? I have that sometimes. Me: Panicking; "WHERE ARE MY FRIKKIN' GLASSES?" Mum: Points; "You're wearing them." Lol. :p

I can't believe I love the person so much.

I can't believe I didn't see the person today. :(

I can't believe Jorja Fox is so jorjeous.

I can't believe how much of a s**t day I have had :(

I can't believe my mum is actually going to take me to see one of my ex-teachers :D

I can't believe we are onto page 22 of this thread :eek: It doens't seem that long since it was opened!

MissRoosFox said:
Ducky, are you wearing them, maybe? I have that sometimes. Me: Panicking; "WHERE ARE MY FRIKKIN' GLASSES?" Mum: Points; "You're wearing them." Lol. :p

Actually...I had to start to clean this morning my room and kitchen because I knew those would be somewhere there...So in kitchen after removing a pile of newspapers, magazines and Donald Duck comics, under the plastic bag... THERE WERE MY GLASSES!

DaWacko said
after removing a pile of newspapers, magazines and Donald Duck comics, under the plastic bag...

I can't believe that doesn't surprise me. :p (I joke, I joke.) Gotta love that duck. ;)

I can't believe it's so dark in my room right now...I can't see anything.

DaWacko said:
Actually...I had to start to clean this morning my room and kitchen because I knew those would be somewhere there...So in kitchen after removing a pile of newspapers, magazines and Donald Duck comics, under the plastic bag... THERE WERE MY GLASSES!

Ducky, we're supposed to be elite blondes... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back