I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I can believe I typed a huge post and forgot to copy it! I went to post it and I got 'blah, blah, blah no longer able to submit' - I nearly died! :eek: I pressed the back button praying that it would've kept my post, luckily it did. I tell ya, I would have been so pissed off if I'd lost it. :eek: :lol:

Mental note always, always, always copy a long post!

Thanks, Tinks. :D I know the feeling.

I can't believe it's like 3 pm now, and I still haven't eaten anything.

i can't believe i am listening one song 50 times at 1:32am ...GO SLEEP Lt. :lol:
yeah yeah, people rise with the sun! .. and so on.. :rolleyes:

Tinkerbell said
Oh man, I can believe I typed a huge post and forgot to copy it! I went to post it and I got 'blah, blah, blah no longer able to submit' - I nearly died!

I can't count how many times that's happened to me! :eek: Now I copy all of my long posts. (Especially for my fic)

I can't believe I have an exam on Monday, another exam next week, and I have to clean my disaster of a room. Next week is going to be the death of me. - Thank God for premier time. :)

I can't believe how sad this preview is for the newest season for SVU! :eek:

I can't believe how hard I was laughing earlier at this stupid thing my sister said... :lol:

I can't believe how wide awake I am - it’s 1am. :eek: I'll pay for this tomorrow morning, I probably won’t surface until 12pm. :lol:

I can't believe i am watching the same episode third time :p
i saw it yesteray, but now i am watching it again :D
i can't believe i woke up and started to do my homework pff.. :p
i can't believe here is so cold..

I can't believe we have so nice weather
I can't believe I will be in Italy in one week
I can't believe I will be in Spain after the week in Italy. :)

i cant beleive i have two tests tomorrow... *mumblegrumble*

i cant beleive its my birthday in 4 days! omfg yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back