I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I have season two of The Office today.

I can't believe I spent 30 bucks on beauty products today. It's ok 'cause I smell pretty & my skin is so smooth & soft :D.

I can't believe I had my first quiz of the semester today :eek:.

i can't believe i was sleeping in first three lessons! :lol:
i can't believe Nate Adams yesterday was so bad at FMX ...
i can't believe my friend wrote my name at his 'best people list'! awww that is so sweet! :) i have fans! :lol: j/k ;)

I can't believe my CSINY s1 dvd arrived today :eek: I ordered it in Feb and I was told by DVDPure (the online store) that it's postponed until August.
Well.. today I recieved a box from Discshop. I mean wtf? AH well, now I have it and it obviously is that order and omg, unlike CSIM s1, this contains extras :D

I can't believe I have my dearly beloved internet back! (mum took the wireless reciever, because she was angry :lol: )

Hehe, my mother did that too, back when I was still using the family comp. Now I got my own, she doesn't dare touching it for fear I might explode ;)

I can't believe I'm singing, well croaking along to the music blasting from my boxes despite having a sore throat that hurts...
I also can't believe how many times I've touched my glasses today, leaving fingerprints and smudges. I HATE reading glasses! (Well, except for the ones Cath wears ;))

I can't believe how weird my internet has been acting this evening - it's being very grumpy. Hope I haven't got a virus or anything!

i can't believe i forgat about my tea :eek: now it is cold.. :p Sh--

I can't believe i woke up and i was alone.. hello.. where is everybody... :( :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back