I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how crappy I feel at the moment.

I can't believe my mouth still hurts.

I can't believe I'm going to have the flu too.

I can't believe how many ppl around here seem to be ill...not a good thing...

I can't believe I'm so bored I just went and cleaned the kitchen without having to be told to do so

Oy... can't believe my science teacher keeps changing the due dates and not telling us! :eek:

I can't believe I've been working on my homework for 3 hours and I still have French, phys. science and history left. :eek:

Hope you feel better soon, saras_girlfriend and Roos! ;)

I can't believe it took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to get home, today... :eek:

Catherinesmyidol said:

I can't believe I've been working on my homework for 3 hours and I still have French, phys. science and history left. :eek:

OMG!i can't believe it :eek: i readed ^this^ and i remmeber about my historys homework, thank you! :lol: ... gosh, but it's already 23:00pm..

I can't believe how excited I am about clothes shopping this afternoon :lol: maybe because I'm going to try out some more adventurous looks this autumn/winter and buy stuff I wouldn't normally go for :)

I can't believe I bought a pants for only three euros :lol: YAY me!! I love those bargains :p

I can't believe I'm going to Ikea tonight, yay for shopping with dad :D

I can't believe I kicked this kid out of the classroom and he had to report to his mentor, he returned and he said he had and started working on his homework in the hallway, but when I checked it with his mentor, she said she hadn't seen him all day :eek: He fecking lied to me.. not good.. for him :p

I can't believe my 15 yr old best friend has been talking to a guy who is 21, lives near us, and he asked her if they could meet up for a coffee. She is seriously considering it :(

I can't believe how angry I am at my cousin at the moment. He is 12 and is being so majorly insensitive about it being 5 years since 9/11!

ETA: I also can't believe that as they were filming CSI: NY they found a real dead body! Creepy! Here is the link to the thread on here: real corpse found

I can't believe Louise Lombard (Sofia from CSI) is younger than Jorja Fox!! She looks a lot older IMO. :eek:

I cant believe im not going to watch the finale tonight!

I can't believe it's so hot.
I can't believe it's almost weekend. But I'm looking forward to monday already :devil:

i cant beleive that my ancient history assignment is FINALLY over! and that i finished it at 3:40 this morning heh...

i cant beleive it's my birthday in 6 days! *squeels with excitement*

i cant beleive i only have one more week of school and then term 3 is over.

i cant beleive i havent started studying for my science and music exam for monday... *eep*

I can't believe Ikea didn't have my TV table in stock :mad: Now I need to wait two more weeks.

I can't believe I already handed out 9 insufficiences.. among which twice a "1" :devil: those kids obviously didn't learn, because it was easy-peasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back