I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^CSI! :p...uhm, I do not think that will work...I almost got kicked out of a class of mine because I wrote about CSI :p

I can't believe I started University today!

I can't believe how lost I got...haha, guess I should've gone to oreintation day :p

Thanks for the nice words, Roos and Golden_Smile!

I can't belive I woke up at 5:30 a.m.
I can't believe I haven't ate any chocolate today (I bought chocolates to eat at work with my co-workers). :D

I can't believe I haven't had breakfast yet. I'm hungry!*off to find something eadible*
(I can't believe I'm bore enough to post this^^)

MiaCharlize said:
I can't believe I haven't had breakfast yet. I'm hungry!*off to find something eadible*
(I can't believe I'm bore enough to post this^^)

I can't believe I already had breakfast ;) Where are you from MiaCharlize

Germany, usually around this time I'm still sleeping but today I got up at 8 something... so that was like 2 hours of not eating...

i can't believe i feel so bad... :( ... like.. everyone hates me.. i know it not true but.. *sigh* i can't believe i feel like this :( hope this feeling will disapiere soon.. :(

I cant believe Kitty that you say this bullshit!!!Never, never again!!... :(

I can't believe it! In my last post I said my boss reduced my salary...and guess what? HE APOLOGIZED :D Just my old, trusted salary PLUS a good bonus for the shock. ;)

I can't believe I can't feel I'm talking and stuff. It's so funny :lol: Just went to the dental surgeon and I got this anesthetic thingie in my mouth, so that they could pull out a molar. It hurts, but it's funny, lol.

I can't believe I actually made my homework!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back