I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLPHIN!!! :D

I can't believe I am holding my first qualification in my hand! :D :D :D It is for Japanese, hehe :)

I can't believe someone tried to break into our house last night, and I was sat on the other side of the door! :eek:

SupervisoR said:
I cant believe Kitty that you say this bullshit!!!Never, never again!!... :(

yeah, yeah you know it's not in my style :D anyway everything is fine now!
Old happy, crazy monkey is back! :lol:

I can't believe i need to do my homework, but i prefer watching Comedy Central :D ..and it's already 22:00pm :p

I can't believe I don't understand this assignment!

I can't believe I'm scared to ask my professor/teacher about it...but he scares me!

I can't believe how tired I am *sighs* grr, I miss being...not tired!

I can't believe some random but hot guy on the street sang the words, "Sexy lady, sexy lady" to me in a falsetto voice :lol:.

at least he was hot! :p
i cant believe i sold my fish tank on the teachers swap website in under 2 hours! (well i did advertise it for free...) i cant believe i didnt clean out the filter when i took all the water out last year, it was growing something purple!

*hugs LtKitty*

Hope you feel better soon, FreakyLady! ;)

Thanks and congratulations, Golden_Smile! ;)

I can´t believe I used to much parfum today... :rolleyes:

Wow, I can't believe after the panic I was having about what to write for my thesis conclusions the other day, it's now actually going really well. And now I only have about 2000 words until it's finished :D

I can't believe I found my Digital Camera. Finally!
And I can't believe how much my lab coat cost...

I can't believe I'm so tired.

I can't believe my face (on the right) is swollen.

I can't believe it's Friday!

I can't believe I had a fun time at school today, despite the pain. :)

Thanks Dolphin :)

I can't believe I wrote a huge class test in English about "The Handmaid's Tale". It was kinda exhausting. ;) (I don't really like the book :mad:)

Thanks Dolphin, I'm still a bit flabbergasted that I have it! :lol: I seriously thought I had failed it!

I can't believe how annoying my brothers keyboard is - every time you have to literally punch the space bar for it to work. Starting to get the hang of it now though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back