I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets sink in pain together CatherineWillows ! :lol: i have leg muscular pain, so i am walking and yelling 'Ouch-Ouch' :p ok, i know you feel bad, hope you feel better soon ! hang in there ;)

i can't believe we have so COOL art teacher! :eek: she is awsome! :D

I can't believe my teacher gave me back my essay that I wrote a YEAR AGO and told me to add subheaders (I think that's the right word) to it and then it's done. WTF? She accepted and gave me even grade already fromt hat one. Does she really think I've kept the text on my comp? I've even changed the comps after that and didn't take old HDs to this one.

I can't believe my bday is already in 6 days :eek:
I can't believe how nice my class was
I can't believe how bad I want to go to my badminton practice tonight

I can't believe I'm so tired during the day, but at night I just can't sleep.

I can't believe I called my dad just at the moment he was thinking of giving me a call :eek:

I can't believe I was teaching a class and this kiddo walks in and asks where the teachers is :rolleyes: Yeah, I know I'm a shorty!

Dolphin said:
I can't believe tomorrow I'll be 30... :eek: :rolleyes:

You're probably not even through half of your life yet! :) Hope you have a nice day :D *throws confetti*

I can't believe our school is getting a half day on Friday because of the Robbie concert! :lol: Since loads of roads are closing, the school buses wouldn't be able to go anywhere if we left at the normal time. I don't get the school bus but I ain't complaining :D :lol:

I can't believe there was a road block this morning, maintenance this time, so I was late for work and had my boss yelling at me :confused: I HATE roadworkers, my budget was small already, now my payroll is reduced too :eek: (fifth time I've been late in the last 8 days :()

I can't believe a friend of mine made me join this online community.. she knew my e-mail password, and you needed to type that in (they said they wouldn't save it) so that they could send invitations to my contact persons. Fine, now all my teachers, my family and some other official contacts know all about me. And they'll probably be angry with me soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back