I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dolphin ! *hugs back*
knuddel.gif

i can't believe here are so much nice people! :)
i can't believe i am alone at home! YeeY! :D

I can't believe someone dumped two hamsters in their cages up my road! :eek: I was in my car on my way out and I noticed the two cages on the street! I pulled up to have a look, thinking that someone had just dumped the cages. To my horror I saw both the hamsters. How cruel is that? How could someone just do that? :(

Anyway, I took them both home, brought them some food from Tescos and went up to the RSPCA (I would have kept them myself, but I have a dog and she would try to eat them. She's a working cocker spaniel and it's in her nature to try and catch living things), luckily the RSPCA took them in. Poor little things. :(

I can't believe I already caught a cold.. and I've been working at school for only 3 weeks now.. blegh.. I hate germs :(

I can't believe one of my best friends is coming over next week, I haven't seen him in ages :D

I can't believe I actually figured out what to do on this assignment...YAY!

I can't believe some people I don't even know kept calling me fag and kept asking me if I was gay and dating a girl...I don't even know who they are or how they found out! Grr, it's gonna make me mad 'til I know :p

I can't believe how confused I am at the moment :confused:
I can't believe I could hardly open my eyes this morning, literally, because my eyelashes were stuck to each other :rolleyes: *sneezes* excuse me.

Tinkerbell said:
I can't believe someone dumped two hamsters in their cages up my road! :eek: I was in my car on my way out and I noticed the two cages on the street! I pulled up to have a look, thinking that someone had just dumped the cages. To my horror I saw both the hamsters. How cruel is that? How could someone just do that? :(

Anyway, I took them both home, brought them some food from Tescos and went up to the RSPCA (I would have kept them myself, but I have a dog and she would try to eat them. She's a working cocker spaniel and it's in her nature to try and catch living things), luckily the RSPCA took them in. Poor little things. :(

I can't believe people can do that!!! :(
Those lovely creatures were lucky to find someone who cares like you, Tinkerbell... :)

Lev, ignore those persons. They don't know you! ;)

Dolphin said:
I can't believe people can do that!!! :(
Those lovely creatures were lucky to find someone who cares like you, Tinkerbell... :)
Awww thanks Dolphin. :)

It worries to think that if I hadn't decided to go out or I was a work yesterday what may have happened to them. Thank god they're in a safe place now. The one thing that really makes my blood boil is animal cruelty. :mad:

I can't believe how much CSI I've watched today. It's been this first time this week that it actually feels like I've had a day off work. I also can't believe how fast my week off has gone. :(

I can't believe how much of a stressful day I have had! Grrr! ...

Firstly, whilst I was in the bus queue waiting to come out of town this morning there was gunshots. There was 2 first then about 5 minutes later there was 1 and another 1 when I was getting on the bus! It was very scary, everyone was shocked. There wasn't actually anyone shot because it would be in the news and it isn't, but what I heard was definitely gunshots!

Secondly, when I got to work and was on the till we had to do a refund but forgot to turn the key back so 7 sales went through on refund, which you think would be easily rectified but it isn't! We managed to mess it up even more so was trying to sort it out for at least 2 hours. During this time absolutely loads of people donated things (I work in a charity shop) and one person donated things like baby's baths, huge room dividers, kettles, all things that we can't actually sell by law. So, whilst we were trying to sort the till out we could hardly move in the back, and most of it went in the bin. I have never been so close to tears over a cock up on the till! :(

Wow, Tinkerbell, I really think you rule! I wish there were more people out there like you! Poor little hamsters.

I can't believe it feels like I have a hole in my jaw. Oh wait, I actually do have one!

I can't believe I'm going to a party tonight with this look.

i cant beleive i only have 8 weeks of school left! *dies of excitement/nervousness!* 2 more weeks this term, 2 weeks of holidays and then 6 weeks of school... and then i'm done! and then 3 months of holidays/working and then uni! its so scary....

I can't believe there were two spiders waiting for me in the shower this morning :eek: What trauma I went through to get rid of them :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back