I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I'm longing for a sauna :confused: I mean, outside it's friggin' hot, am complaining about it (almost) all the time and now I wish I was in a sauna.. my mind's confused.. must be because of the weather.

Oh, you are just dreaming of me ;)

Sauna = Finnish = Ducky

:p

Tho it's hotter place than Holland :lol:

I can't believe the application form for student finance next term is 20 pages long :eek: I swear it gets longer each year. It's gonna take me ages to fill this out.

DaWacko said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I'm longing for a sauna :confused: I mean, outside it's friggin' hot, am complaining about it (almost) all the time and now I wish I was in a sauna.. my mind's confused.. must be because of the weather.

Oh, you are just dreaming of me ;)
:eek: Oh no, not again!! :lol:

I can't believe I put my arm on the table and when I lifted it there were like dozens of papers stuck to it.. that's how.. uhm.. moist my arms are :rolleyes:

I can't believe mum and I both decided to not include the final chapter of my thesis (hadn't started on it).. I have enough words already and it wouldn't add any value.. and of course, best of all, I'll have it done at least one day prior to the deadline :D

I can't believe some random person on the Internet told me to get a life. Like I wasn't aware of that...

i cant believe i just killed a bug and now i fell bad!!

i cant believe that levon is still on vancouver and allie is still in victoria...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

I can't believe my eyelids are drying up because it's so bleepin' hot in here. *sigh*

I can't believe I'm going to sleep in till 8am tomorrow, I haven't done that in months :eek:

I can't believe I'm already annoyed by my dad being back home.. well, he's leaving again for Switzerland next Wednesday :)

I can't believe how much I always enjoy the first sip of coffee in the morning.

I can't believe I've gotten about an hours sleep last night, thanks to a stupid cat who meowed all through the night. :eek: I'm not talking about a normal cat meow, it was like the cat was in pain or something. :( Come 4am my neighbors had decided that they’d had enough and went into the street to try and find it. There it was sitting happily under a car, with apparently no sign of injury. :lol: :eek:

I cant believe how little sleep I got today, went to bed about half 3 in the morning and got up at 5am. :rolleyes: Then went back to sleep at 6am, then got up at 7am to get a cup of tea. Then went back to sleep. :p It's still too freaking humid for me to have normal sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back