I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well, Ducky :)
And IMO it isn't a bad idea to put the law about animals in her mailbox. Somehow she has to know that she doesn't do it right.
I cant belive that I wanna go jogging but I'd get a heart-attack in this hotness (38°C :eek:)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! :eek:

*** Jayne is done with MA thesis *** 3 minutes ago, to be more precisely I rounded off my conclusion :D Alright, now I need another week to revise it, but stil.. most of the work is done :) Teehee, I can't believe how relieved I am :D

I can't believe how much fun I had today, and how many photo's I have taken!

I can't believe my best friend is going on holiday for two weeks - I'll be bored out of my brain!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! :eek:

*** Jayne is done with MA thesis *** 3 minutes ago, to be more precisely I rounded off my conclusion :D Alright, now I need another week to revise it, but stil.. most of the work is done :) Teehee, I can't believe how relieved I am :D

:eek: Congrats! I thought you wouldn't finish on time actually! Sorry...but congratulations! :D

Thanks Det and Kazzy.. hah, don't worry, I bet there were loads of people *cough*includingme*cough* who thought I wouldn't make it :p

I can't believe how empty my room is now that I got rid of all the books that I needed for research :D

i can't believe i found my hamster on floor this morning..cage was closed :eek:

i can't believe my dad yesterday got drunk and didn't came for us on bus stop :mad:

i can't believe my hamster can get out from so narrow split :eek:

LtKitty said:
Ohhh that's just like I can't believe sheep turn to fog at midnight.. honestly they do, how else do they end up on the roads when the fences are closed :confused: It's the only possible explanation.

LtKitty said:
Hamsters are quite crafty! :lol: Mine used to get up to all sorts. :eek:

I can't believe how busy work has been over the past month. :eek:

I can't believe how big the spider is I just saw in my living room, staring at me! :eek: :eek:
Wonder how i'm gonna get it! :mad:

i can't believe that i slept in til 11 today.....
i can't believe miss puerto rico is miss universe 2006....miss japan was robbed!

I can't believe that I received a few mosquito stings even though I used a anti-mosquito spray. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back